The Annual T6F Pilgrimage to Bala Lake

Ladies and gents.
FYI
The surnames of all that have booked and paid a £30 deposit to date are listed below. All the hook-up pitches are now fully booked but I have pitches without hook-up available.
Upton

Conlan
Webb
Wallis
Deakin
Fish

@Pauly
@Loz

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies and gents.
FYI
The surnames of all that have booked and paid a £30 deposit to date are listed below. All the hook-up pitches are now fully booked but I have pitches without hook-up available.
Upton

Conlan
Webb
Wallis
Deakin
Fish

@Pauly
@Loz
It it all of the hookup pitches that have gone or just the ones you have reserved? I have 7 committed to my group so far with 5 maybes so if all EHU have gone I’ll tell them to pull their fingers out!

I’m working down there, surveying the embankment and surrounding land at the end of the lake. Been down here for 8 days now, what a nice place to work :thumbsup:

Yeh, railway side, not seen the Eagle Inn, there’s a Cafe by the big car park, looks like it might have been a pub at one time.

2 months to go and still only looks as if 5 are confirmed?!?! :confused:
Do we need to pop back through the thread and do some naming and shaming?

2 months to go and still only looks as if 5 are confirmed?!?! :confused:
Do we need to pop back through the thread and do some naming and shaming?

Just means for firewine time for us matey..
15days to Berrington NT.

As I will be in Pwllheli that weekend, wondered if any of you with lads might like to spend a day out. Jumping on the steam train from Porthmadog to Carnarven is nice; perfect for enjoying a beer or two. Other option is Snowdon????

We'll make a snowdon trip another time pal. You'll need to have a word with organisers of the sailing and pass on our meet dates to avoid...:whistle:

We'll make a snowdon trip another time pal. You'll need to have a word with organisers of the sailing and pass on our meet dates to avoid...:whistle:
I know, they are just so bloomin unsociable; don’t they know VeeDubs are WAY more important! Looks like i’ll have to try and make a day trip over to Bala then.

Only problem being that the van may not be finished, bearing in mind when i’m likely to get it back.

Back