The Annual T6F Pilgrimage to Bala Lake

Not everyone has boats to sail in but it is amountain biking area and good walking as well
I know - what I meant was the lake was not big enough for us to take our boat - site looks good and we will probably try sometime

We will be glad to accommodate you again next end of May bank holiday, we will be accepting bookings for next year from 2nd January onwards and a deposit of £30 per pitch will be required anytime after then. The updated pricelist and a booking form will be on the website for all of your members to book.

regards

Megan Pugh

www.glanllyn.com

We will be glad to accommodate you again next end of May bank holiday, we will be accepting bookings for next year from 2nd January onwards and a deposit of £30 per pitch will be required anytime after then. The updated pricelist and a booking form will be on the website for all of your members to book.

regards

Megan Pugh

www.glanllyn.com
Ooooo, Bala Revisited! :thumbsup:

Remember they dont do group bookings on BH weekends so everyone has to book individually

Ooooh we could be up for our first forum meet here (if you'll have us), will keep a watch with interest.

Ooooh we could be up for our first forum meet here (if you'll have us), will keep a watch with interest.
Technically it would be our second, perhaps we could rebrand it the annual T6F pilgrimage to Bala lake?
Either way, you'd be more than welcome as would anyone else.

Technically it would be our second, perhaps we could rebrand it the annual T6F pilgrimage to Bala lake?
Either way, you'd be more than welcome as would anyone else.
I'll be taking the Hobie Island group there again (we go every May and August) - on that point, I met a guy at Hobie Fest (annual UK meet for all things Hobie Cat) last weekend at Poole with a nice shiny red 204 4 motion and a Hobie TI - told him about this forum and the Bala meets so hopefully he'll join via one of the groups.

Back