Team Candy White

Well to be honest, I didn't want one ( a camper) I wanted a new XC60. We've camped for many years and my wife was dead set on trying it. After a hire, I've never been in a more comfortable car, it's epic. I didn't want white either, but now I have it I LOVE it. I've never been that bothered by cars they were always just a tool to get me there and back. I've washed it more in 2 months than the last one in 6 years !
Easier to drive than the Volvo and much more comfy. I do have troubles getting the temp just right. Either my arm has a draft or my lower legs. Are there any tricks?

Quick question, I keep going back and forth with detailing or not and wondered if its really worth it with a candy white?

I have some pics somewhere when it was clean.

Location, location, location
TEEL5626.jpg

... message ends ...

Last edited:
Welcome to the madhouse @Teejay1 , or in your case the asylum? with a Cali:thumbsdown::whistle::thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl: Leg pulling aside, enjoy the ride and here's to many a smile per mile:thumbsup:

Well to be honest, I didn't want one ( a camper) I wanted a new XC60. We've camped for many years and my wife was dead set on trying it. After a hire, I've never been in a more comfortable car, it's epic. I didn't want white either, but now I have it I LOVE it. I've never been that bothered by cars they were always just a tool to get me there and back. I've washed it more in 2 months than the last one in 6 years !
Easier to drive than the Volvo and much more comfy. I do have troubles getting the temp just right. Either my arm has a draft or my lower legs. Are there any tricks?

Quick question, I keep going back and forth with detailing or not and wondered if its really worth it with a candy white?

View attachment 4019

... message ends ...
Hello and welcome! Awesome bus! Detailing is a must. Bus looks awesome afterwards. I would do it yourself though. Much more satisfying and cheaper! As for heating/temp are you referring to in cab or whilst camping?

View attachment 4019

... message ends ...
Where's that? Looks amazing!!

Have you got climate control (you will if you have an Ocean)? Ours does occasionally get it slightly wrong but I usually get there in the end.

Back