Team Candy White

I'm a team white. Having a few drinks on new year with a t5 owner. Was told if I turn up to camper jam in my new T6 I'd be snubbed. Is the divide that bad, I know the older split screen and bay window owners are prob not fans of the newer vans but still. I'm going anyway

I'm a team white. Having a few drinks on new year with a t5 owner. Was told if I turn up to camper jam in my new T6 I'd be snubbed. Is the divide that bad, I know the older split screen and bay window owners are prob not fans of the newer vans but still. I'm going anyway
Well that's just sad. However have heard similar crap, equally T5 owners are well known in the roads for being unable to return a wave from a T6.

Surprisingly, I seem to get more waves from T4 drivers, maybe they are more into Dubs than some T5 owners who just like the sportline image.

Clearly the VW van population haven't evolved to the level of the biker nod, it doesn't matter what you ride, you are a biker and get an acknowledgement.....there are exceptions of course, scooter riders for example, unless they are youngsters with ambition . Hopefully we will get there....keep waving.....I can't yet tell at a glance what T is what of the modern lot. Like I said in another post, I am a newbie!!!!

I get a lot of waves from t4s, t5s and even from a splitty a few months back. T25 owners no. I remember when I went from my 72 bay to a 2006 T5 and there were very few T5s being converted at that point and I turned up at Vanfext 2010 and got so much attention it was amazing. I have owned a splitty too and various bugs and other VEE dubs and I will always wave no matter what. You just got to keep waving. The only reason some of the T5 lot are a bit iffy at the moment is up until the T6 they considered having the newest VEE dub was like a status thing (and this is only a few of them I add) now something new is here and it threatens their status.
You also get this with some splitty owners of 55k plus buses that think they are a cut above too. These sorts of people have brought into the Volkswagen scene for all the wrong reasons! It's about a way of life, helping and supporting each other and keeping the scene going not about who has the dearest alloys or fastest engine.

POSH white as i call it :thumbsup: is very nice sparkles in the sun i have only seen one in the flesh really. there are a couple on here

Will look great with the rims mate, when is it due ?

There is a couple of pictures of mine in the team white area that @StudleyGlass has directed you to. Mine also has black 18" sport lines on (old version not the new swanky ones that yours will no doubt have).

Back