Team Candy White

Hi Team White. New member here. Have had my T6 about a month and totally loving it. Never thought it was possible to have a permanent smile on your face every time you get behind the wheel of a van.
It came already spec'd with twin sliders, black sportline wheels, black side bars, LED's and sportline springs. Have just ordered a Maxton V1 front splitter. Was trying to figure out what rear spoiler to put on it, but after flicking through other members pictures I reckon I'm going to go for the colour coded OEM version such as that from Banwy (as they'll paint it for you). Here's a couple of pics of it.
View attachment 2586 View attachment 2587 View attachment 2588

View attachment 2583
Lovely looking van . White is a great colour to keep clean. If you feel you need a rear spoiler, go for black to match your wheels and angle bars. You could then add black roof rails too!! More expense

No ! keep wanting to go out and drive it but don't want it to get dirty lol don't think that will work. love driving it
Collected me daughter and couple of friends so from school today electric rear doors when the down very well :)
I would love electric sliding side door but my van was a stock van so couldn't add it :(

Just joined Team White with my first ever transporter :) will take a few more pics and post, I swore I was not going to add any stickers to this thing but I've seen a few on this thread that are darned tempting!

Trendline, T32 Kombi, Matt Black Side Bars, 30mm Eibach's, 20" Team Dynamics Equinox II. Have waited 1yr for Sportline Splitter and roof spoiler to be released and I'm a bit disappointed - going to have to wait a bit longer, somebody please do the T6 justice!...

IMG_2901.JPG IMG_2902.JPG

That's a good looking Kombi @T6Woody. Totally agree about the sportline front spoiler, I was also disappointed, however I know there are some out there that do like; as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Is that an S3 lurking on your drive?

Back