Team Candy White

Well yes and no! Passenger one detects the one on that side and I have to put the window up in stages but have been assured that this will stop after a while (?!?!?!). We shall see!

Have you reset window limits ??
With window closed press switch down and hold, when window hits bottom keep holding for 10-15 seconds then repeat, hold up until window is closed then hold for 10-15 seconds
This is the same procedure you have to do if the battery is disconnected

Have you reset window limits ??
With window closed press switch down and hold, when window hits bottom keep holding for 10-15 seconds then repeat, hold up until window is closed then hold for 10-15 seconds
This is the same procedure you have to do if the battery is disconnected
I will try that in the morning! You are just so clever @Pauly ! Thanks

I'm liking the new T6 parking bays, should be standard in all car parks, wonder if we could get that made law, big parking bays with "T6 forum members only" in orange?

I'm liking the new T6 parking bays, should be standard in all car parks, wonder if we could get that made law, big parking bays with "T6 forum members only" in orange?
Love this idea! These were at the services just outside Bristol. Cars one way or campers and HGVs the other so I turned left. We were the smallest vehicle there lol!

Love this idea! These were at the services just outside Bristol. Cars one way or campers and HGVs the other so I turned left. We were the smallest vehicle there lol!
We do the same whenever stopping at services, always follow the signs for camper vans/caravans, loads of room and always half empty!

Sorry, @Amped , a former Team white member loved his stickers, he's now defected to Team blue and lost the sticker fetish.

Back