Team Candy White

B14,s
Pop top
Who knows

Andy
I just can't decide whether to take the plunge and spend £1200 on some B14's , do u think they're worth it ? Im currently running H&R 40mm lowered but the rear end sag bothers me because of the camper conversion

Andy
I have a cheap set on coil overs on mine, do your self a favour and get B14,a
I’m sure others will give you there views on them mainly all good
When my hands reach the bottom of my pockets I will be having a set fitted LOL

Regards
Andy

Started life as a 84bhp startline, now lowered and re-mapped, what a difference the b14s have made it now handles like a car and I no longer get that feeling like I’m about to topple over going around corners.

Andy
I have a cheap set on coil overs on mine, do your self a favour and get B14,a
I’m sure others will give you there views on them mainly all good
When my hands reach the bottom of my pockets I will be having a set fitted LOL

Regards
Andy
Did you fit new anti roll bars Mike

Thanks Andy
no Andy I didn’t go that far, but you can notice a massive difference, I think I need a brake upgrade to help me stop now! Also the actual ride is not all that hard, I didn’t want to lower it too much because I’ve got a gastore lpg tank underneath but it got rid of my saggy arse.

Defector from team Red, after two of them. The wife has a white beetle, we have a white crafter for work so had had to be. 150 DSG Edition, twin sliders, sidebars, voice control and CarPlay are the only options as far as I can tell, oh, and carpet lined by Colebrook Transporters. Team White triplets!157A7E3F-B7CD-460C-8BCA-49D10AB81AD3.jpegB58B3404-9CDF-44EA-A32F-CE60A76E4BE2.jpeg53964BE6-61E9-4C1C-ACFD-21A544B3ACE2.jpeg D662A945-F276-4329-A1E1-C1F0D665DF12.jpeg

8BA1827E-91CA-4490-A723-CC03D551CD4D.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi all. Need some inspiration. I’ve got a 2016 TDI 400 4 motion. Love it! Awesome van. It’s a white LWB with grey/black bumpers (not colourcoded like most of the ones on here). I want to put a set of wheels on it (probably 19’s) but can’t decide what will look good with the stock colour bumpers. Any pics for inspiration would be appreciated. I love the banded wheels u guys do in the UK, but I don’t think I can do that here in Oz (insurance and compliance reasons. Happy to be corrected if someone knows otherwise). So probably going to be alloys. Show us what u got! Thanks

Hi all. Need some inspiration. I’ve got a 2016 TDI 400 4 motion. Love it! Awesome van. It’s a white LWB with grey/black bumpers (not colourcoded like most of the ones on here). I want to put a set of wheels on it (probably 19’s) but can’t decide what will look good with the stock colour bumpers. Any pics for inspiration would be appreciated. I love the banded wheels u guys do in the UK, but I don’t think I can do that here in Oz (insurance and compliance reasons. Happy to be corrected if someone knows otherwise). So probably going to be alloys. Show us what u got! Thanks

You're correct about the Banded steel laws both over there, and here in the UK. However in the UK we run these wheels at our own risk, and many do, including myself.

As for inspiration, that's easy. Keep it looking commercial with the bumpers as they are.
Google image, or do a search on here for Amarok steels. These are a VW factory fit 18" steel that we band over here, or run as none-banded with spacers to bulk them out towards the arches.

If your T6 was mine and as it's a 4motion, i'd keep stock suspension, and go for some uprated anti-roll bars to give it more stability. Whack on a set of genuine VW arch covers to give it the off road look, then a set of 18" Amaroks done in Gloss Black with some nice chunky rubber, with some spacers to bring the wheels out a little further, and level with the arches. Finishing with the tyre writing done in White to break up the Gloss Black wheel, and give it the whole 4x4 look... Job done and Swamper built :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I have thought about going the off-roader look, but I think I like the bigger wheels and lowered look. Now I’ve got more questions than I started with. I think now I’ll have to shoot across to the air ride crew and pick their brains. Now I’m wondering if air ride can be used to keep it low for day to day, but can then be raised up for the odd bit of beach driving? That way I could have a 2nd set of wheels for when I’m camping/fishing, and a set for my daily driving.?? Too many questions. Too many options!!

Got fog lights to fit and thinking of lower black splitter to do at same time. What’s people’s thoughts? De chrome the grill? Also have flat bottom wheel to fit but can’t seem to find blanks for mfsw buttons (brought off eBay)

A9ED0CA2-B26A-4FC2-9B7F-1C4F45356089.png

Back