Team Candy White

Nice, did you get a RnR bed fitted? If so which one and how is the headroom with the Hilo roof?
The bed is a Llanelwy Campers I am 6ft and have about 5 inches (could be slightly more)of head room when sat on the back seat, with the roof down, we are getting the bed reupholstered to make it a little more comfortable.

Welcome to the whitey’s @M0RGZ . I’m at the Bala meet up this weekend, the only white van here, so quite a rare colour. Currently surrounded by grey and blackberry vans, soooo common.

Welcome to the whitey’s @M0RGZ . I’m at the Bala meet up this weekend, the only white van here, so quite a rare colour. Currently surrounded by grey and blackberry vans, soooo common.
Hopefully be able to pop across tomorrow @DaveBos. I’ll park next to you so your van has a team white buddy.

I popped in this morning but the van was so dirty you'd have thought it was chestnut!!
Have a great time chaps.

Hi team White thought I’d post a couple of pic of my van as the tarting up has begun, with dlr headlights, vanslam coil overs and 20” inovit wheels. Rear high level spoiler and abt front bumper in for paint so hope to get them on soon oooh sooo many toys to add to these vans

6E19C568-39FD-4B92-9213-3C70A0B1E8A5.jpeg

6860528B-D772-44BD-BC0B-C67D70492952.jpeg

06043CE0-8751-4689-AC9E-25BACA5A9EA7.jpeg

Cheers! I’m missing badges though - no Highline or T32 badges. Not sure who to call, do the dealers put them on?

Cheers! I’m missing badges though - no Highline or T32 badges. Not sure who to call, do the dealers put them on?

Good, most owners remove them...I did ..it makes the rear cleaner looking ....but if you want them it's the dealers that fit them not the factory so give them a call

Good point, probably does look cleaner. I need a rear bumper protector as it’s gonna get scratched to hell. Can’t wait until the weekend when I’ll have time to faff about with everything, and it’s already dirty :(

Good point, probably does look cleaner. I need a rear bumper protector as it’s gonna get scratched to hell. Can’t wait until the weekend when I’ll have time to faff about with everything, and it’s already dirty :(

it's a money pit in the making

Totally agree with @T6180, leave the badges off and keep that sleek smooth look. Besides you know it is a Transporter, and a highline, and a T28/30/32, so why do you need to tell the person driving behind you, and would they even know what it meant or care?
Team badgeless.

Back