Team Candy White

@Mojo No they were after market Philips ones.
They wasn't cheap but you pay for what you get and they auto dim to 50% when the headlight come on. The only issue I have that strictly speaking they should be pointing within 10deg of forward facing but these are more like 25deg given the curve of the bumper but it doesn't cause any issues and no ever notices that.

I did try and find quality one which was curved but to no avail.

Philips LED DaylightGuide DRL (Daylight Running Lights) Set | PowerBulbs
@Mojo No they were after market Philips ones.
They wasn't cheap but you pay for what you get and they auto dim to 50% when the headlight come on. The only issue I have that strictly speaking they should be pointing within 10deg of forward facing but these are more like 25deg given the curve of the bumper but it doesn't cause any issues and no ever notices that.

I did try and find quality one which was curved but to no avail.

Philips LED DaylightGuide DRL (Daylight Running Lights) Set | PowerBulbs

Great job Rob. I definitely like the mods you have done and the LED's look spot on.

New addition to team white. Picked him up this morning and already removed bulkhead and ply lining. Fingers crossed windows are going in on Sunday but very nervous about doing it. Watched loads of vids on youtube so feel quite confident. Its going to be a campervan eventually but its not going to be a rush job just as and when money allows. IMG_20190321_152820.jpg

New addition to team white. Picked him up this morning and already removed bulkhead and ply lining. Fingers crossed windows are going in on Sunday but very nervous about doing it. Watched loads of vids on youtube so feel quite confident. Its going to be a campervan eventually but its not going to be a rush job just as and when money allows. View attachment 39321
Welcome to team white :)

An Edition and a panel van :cool: does a T6 get any better, I think not.

Although, if it's spot the difference we are playing, I'm in.

Bin missing
Side lights on
Litter in front passenger wheel
Tree in background looks fuller
I cant see a bin in either pic, however you didnt spot the blue car has disappeared :whistle:

An Edition and a panel van :cool: does a T6 get any better, I think not.

Although, if it's spot the difference we are playing, I'm in.

Bin missing
Side lights on
Litter in front passenger wheel
Tree in background looks fuller
Hmmmm, that 'bin' looks more like maybe a metallic blue Clio?!!!!!!!

A before and after so far. The day i got the van and today. Windows including barn doors, roof bars and new 18" wheels and tyres today. Happy with the transformation so far. Next job is the Stance + coilovers as cant justify the B14`s but will have to wait as off to Finland next week. The ride on the 18" has been transformed. So much more of a comfortable ride over the 16" steels that it was on. Just hate the gap now. Oh, and a rear view mirror
too :) IMG_20190321_152820 (1)_filtered.jpg IMG_20190415_125940 (1)_filtered.jpg

Let's get Team White back up the list

View attachment 30526 View attachment 30527
Looking to finally get hold of my own T6 end of this year and looking to buy banded steels or similar you what you've done. (looks awesome by the way) just wanted some advice really.
I want to know what size wheels you have on there and how did you lower the van please?
Cant afford one already done so trying to locate a nice white one to upgrade over time....

thanks in advance...

Back