Team Candy White

Welcome vanzilla and hope you are enjoying your new van in the sun it’s a little wet and cold over here. I’m only a little jealous .
Thanks, yep loving the van, and the weather’s not too bad either now we’re into summer. Did an 800mile road trip to Canberra and back last weekend to break her in. Only saw two T5s the whole time, so rare compared to in the UK!

Thanks, yep loving the van, and the weather’s not too bad either now we’re into summer. Did an 800mile road trip to Canberra and back last weekend to break her in. Only saw two T5s the whole time, so rare compared to in the UK!
Summer seems a long way off a few cold trips planned for the winter but when the heater is fired up and and a few glasses/bottles of wine have been consumed it will feel like summer.

Team Forum Stickers available here >

For Sale - T6f Stickers

Ok folks.
  • Standard black or white stickers - £1.99 (as per forum shop).
  • Limited edition team colours - £2.25
  • 1 × sticker, 1 × SS T6 keyring - £10.00
Team Grey.
Team Red.
Team Yellow.
Team Blackberry.
Team Blue.
Team White.
Team Black.

PM:
Name.
Delivery address.
Contact Number.

Postage will be 1st class(£0.67)hardboard envelope posted 12hrs after receiving payment.
IMG_1198.jpg

Hi, soon to be new member of the team. Pick this one up a week on Monday and cant wait. As part of the deal getting black roof rails and an OEM gloss black spoiler on the roof fitted. Got some black side bars, carbon mirror covers and carbon bumper protector on their way too. Struggling to decide on wheels though. Have an A4 black edition with the anthracite rotors that I really like the look off. Only seen gloss black for the T6, decisions, decisions. Looking forward to some adventures in the T6.kombi lwb.jpg

Hi, soon to be new member of the team. Pick this one up a week on Monday and cant wait. As part of the deal getting black roof rails and an OEM gloss black spoiler on the roof fitted. Got some black side bars, carbon mirror covers and carbon bumper protector on their way too. Struggling to decide on wheels though. Have an A4 black edition with the anthracite rotors that I really like the look off. Only seen gloss black for the T6, decisions, decisions. Looking forward to some adventures in the T6.View attachment 35541
Welcome to team white. The best bit of advice I can offer is to make sure the dealer puts a good splodge of silicone under the foot of each of the roof rails. Many folk have found they leak.

Welcome to team white. The best bit of advice I can offer is to make sure the dealer puts a good splodge of silicone under the foot of each of the roof rails. Many folk have found they leak.
Thanks, will do. Well used to all kinds of leaks having been in defenders this last while...….

Team white! With gloss black grills. Busy weekend
View attachment 37904

There's truly something about the original white van look. I'm not sure about the Green grill, but the rest just works.
Have you considered Gloss Blacking the lower splitter lip? It was something I learnt a while ago. VW apparently do the lower lips of the Sportline splitters in a different colour on purpose, to give it a more aggressive look. Try it with Black tape first if you fancy it, and see how it looks.

There's truly something about the original white van look. I'm not sure about the Green grill, but the rest just works.
Have you considered Gloss Blacking the lower splitter lip? It was something I learnt a while ago. VW apparently do the lower lips of the Sportline splitters in a different colour on purpose, to give it a more aggressive look. Try it with Black tape first if you fancy it, and see how it looks.
That's next on the big long list of thing's I want to do! Gloss black the lower sportline grill, mirrors and rear spoiler!

Back