Team Candy White

I would be able to stop myself from ducking driving in to that carpark.

Like front LEDs but thinking of just fitting super bright LED bulbs! I had a shock last night when it went dark though......I have full rear LEDs! Wasn't expecting that! Very nice indeed! Will post pics the weekend. Do all T6s have rear LED?

Looking good....will look even better with a couple Generation 6 badges tomorrow..... :thumbsup:
Can't wait to put them on, only issue is I missed the post being at work so got the other half fetching them from sorting office tomorrow lol

Tis an option for rear LED's, looks like you got a free upgrade. Post a pic of the badges fitted, tempted myself but would like to see them on white background. Did you have a grey T5, recognise the name from the T5 forum?

Tis an option for rear LED's, looks like you got a free upgrade. Post a pic of the badges fitted, tempted myself but would like to see them on white background. Did you have a grey T5, recognise the name from the T5 forum?

No I had a white T5 but yes I am also on T5 forum. Was going to have a different colour but just love the white a black combo, so white again for me. I will post pics when they are on but prob be weekend as it's chucking down with rain here so I will wash and wax her before putting them on I think.

WOW white really does look very crisp:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Is that the expensive white?
The silver Devonport wheels look really cool as well, I think it is that plastic middle bit that really does it:rofl:
Very impressed:) Lovellllllly

Yes it is ORYX WHITE (Mother of Pearl) glad you like it

No I had a white T5 but yes I am also on T5 forum. Was going to have a different colour but just love the white a black combo, so white again for me. I will post pics when they are on but prob be weekend as it's chucking down with rain here so I will wash and wax her before putting them on I think.

No wax, surface needs to be clean, prob best to use a cleaner to degrease the surface before you apply can't remember what you call them but someone else will, same as you get when you buy a bumper protector or similar

Stick them on the B pillar, same as the generation six I reckon, you have black b pillars, same as the gen 6. I'm waiting to see them on a white background before ordering.

Like front LEDs but thinking of just fitting super bright LED bulbs! I had a shock last night when it went dark though......I have full rear LEDs! Wasn't expecting that! Very nice indeed! Will post pics the weekend. Do all T6s have rear LED?
Only some have rear LED, different light pattern too

Some bulli badges arrived today, i got all excited had a closer look and they sent me all right side badges, left sides are on back order ???
You think they would keep them in pairs

I only ordered 3 pairs and one has already sold
These badges have a 2 week lead time so careful you dont miss out !!

Back