Team Candy White

I'm sorry, did someone mention 'raising' a T6.

Just as my morning of cleaning was going so well :(

You have to raise it when I set them at the lowest setting when I fitted them I already think I’m on the bump stops haha. Don’t worry, I’m only lifting it back to this height as I’ll just be compensating for the extra weight going in. Will still look the same

@G12RYX nice ! ...... you've got that totally dialed. Bodyshell sitting at a perfect height from tyre and the wheel/tyre combo are protruding just the right amount IMO

:thumbsup:

@G12RYX nice ! ...... you've got that totally dialed. Bodyshell sitting at a perfect height from tyre and the wheel/tyre combo are protruding just the right amount IMO

:thumbsup:

I'd 100% agree there and if mine looks like that once the B14s are fitted, I'm going to be one happy chap.
Only difference with mine is I'm 8.5" all round ET45, but the rears an easy fix.

Unfortunately, after a few months of ownership, a complete change of plan means that mine is for sale. I'll get another one at some point :)

hs9m4o.jpg

2jbqsi.jpg

4tnhhc.jpg

4r6qz4.jpg

2j4zrsp.jpg

FCC8F9E2-F264-448C-B6D5-6E655E6EE777.png EF73BA46-7C12-4C82-A53B-C1DD4C82949B.png

First pics of my Team White van, from the dealers video sent to me. Van arrived Saturday but going to wait until 1st June to get it to tie in with getting rid of my car. Already been looking at wheels, interior and other bits I can spend money on!

Been waiting until I had the wheels and tyres on the van (only took 4 months to get them delivered!!) but they are on now and I am very happy with the overall look of the van.
I got it at the end of January and I couldn't be happier, still trying to pinpoint some rattling but will find it soon hopefully!!
No Plate.jpg

Been waiting until I had the wheels and tyres on the van (only took 4 months to get them delivered!!) but they are on now and I am very happy with the overall look of the van.
I got it at the end of January and I couldn't be happier, still trying to pinpoint some rattling but will find it soon hopefully!!
View attachment 22714
Be careful with that Swiss splitter. Mine has been repainted about 6 times. Next time it’s staying off for good

View attachment 22714
Nice van btw

No, it’s staff driving my van, wife driving my van and the council putting kerbs in poor places

Yeah that's not so good and have to admit that even though I would like the look of the van to be slightly lower than it currently is I just couldn't do it given the area I live in it would just be a nightmare!

Hi, Does anybody have tinted back lights or smoked back lights. Do original come in diffrent colours or is ther only one?

Black roof on white highline van not edition 30 only roof black anybody have?

View attachment 22714

Nice set of chunky tyres, what are they?

Hi, Does anybody have tinted back lights or smoked back lights. Do original come in diffrent colours or is ther only one?

Black roof on white highline van not edition 30 only roof black anybody have?
@StudleyGlass has tinted led lights on the rear of his white t6.

Back