Team Candy White

Well, I've had me van sign written, kinda looks familiar. Not yet using yet as it's booked in for interior works. I hadn't really noticed at first, but the tailgate has no Highline, TDi badging etc. Is this de-badged look standard?

Badging is up to the dealer and is totally random, I have transporter, tdi and bluemotion on my Highline.

DaveBos, you mean the dealer fits the badging? Or orders the van without? I was never asked, just assumed really that it would come fully badged. Quite like it as it is though.

I pretty sure the van turns up with badges in the glove box and it’s up to the dealers to stick them on. I’m a fan of the debadged look, just haven’t got round to removing mine.

Most of the badges come in the glovebox and it’s pot luck if/where the dealer fits them

That's just so random. The dealer has the power to mess up the rear of your van on a whim!

We've all seen the results of a drunken tecs work. The odd thing is most owners don't ever notice badges and number plates are wonkey unless they are pointed out.

Lose the chrome and get a wider number plate I reckon, but still nice.
The Transporter full sized front number plate holder really annoys me when short plates look so much better. I wrapped the holder black then fitted a smaller plate. I'm living with it for now as I quite like the look.

I hate all the badges on the back of mine...I think the dealer got carried away and stuck them all on mine (some not straight).....must remove them soon...just a little scared in case they leave shadows.....

Back