Team Candy White

P1000701 (1).JPG

My MY18 panel van back on Sept.1st,has since been at Three Bridge for 8 weeks having full camper conversion and 5 days at S.A.P.(Doncaster) to have VB air suspension fitted,leather trim hopefully before Christmas.

Last edited:
Anybody got some pics of a white swb kombi with black side bars please? I’m getting an “edition 30” job done in mine soon so thought the black sidebars would look good.

Daren’t post a picture of mine up at the mo, frosty or otherwise. The white has turned brown. I’d be kicked out of Team White for sure.
Hence why you can see only a tiny part of my van through a narrow window. It’s the only way it looks white at the moment :rofl:

Here’s our new addition, T6 bought and converted by Denby Campers - we’re like two kids with a fabulous new toy. Took it to Llandudno for a try out and everything went smoothly. Waiting for the Duvalay bed sets then we’ll be off to try her out properly. The van attracted a lot of attention from passers by, my brew went cold we were chatting that much lol.

The van attracted a lot of attention from passers by, my brew went cold we were chatting that much lol.

One of the advantages/disadvantages of owning such an iconic vehicle. Me personally, I just shut the doors and stick a 'Closed' sign on the window! Meh.

Oh yeah.... welcome.

060C5B48-9BF4-49F5-B878-117B24A3517C.png Ha ha, sounds like a plan. We’ll wise up, early days yet. Still feeling our way around - all the gear no idea lol. I’m wondering if you can buy a washing up bowl to go in the sink - a pop up would be good

Thank you for the welcome btw. Oh and I’m keen to get a carpet fitted in the cab - using a couple of pieces at the mo - someone said Rugs for Bugs is a good place :)

Try ‘Go Outdoors’

And welcome to the group, and more importantly “Team white”.
Thank you, will try Go Outdoors, thanks for that - more of a cosmetic addition than a practical one - sink is far too small to clean pots in :)

Back