Team Candy White

Hi All

New to this, my pride and joy since 3rd of June this year. Now has DRLs fitted and private plate since then, VW6 OAWN (looks like DAWN from a distance) .

Huge thanks to all for realy sound advice beforehand. I hope to be a more proactive member as time goes on.

I am at Busfest on Saturday and would like to drop by, late afternoon, to the forum pitch, if I can find you, and say hello. ! Can't stay as its my WE On Call unfortunately

Based in South Staffs but work across the West Midlands. Not seen many T6's but those I have seen generally have given a wave.

Interestingly I don't feel to bad about spending the kids inheritance

See you soon Pete

Hi All

New to this, my pride and joy since 3rd of June this year. Now has DRLs fitted and private plate since then, VW6 OAWN (looks like DAWN from a distance) .

Huge thanks to all for realy sound advice beforehand. I hope to be a more proactive member as time goes on.

I am at Busfest on Saturday and would like to drop by, late afternoon, to the forum pitch, if I can find you, and say hello. ! Can't stay as its my WE On Call unfortunately

Based in South Staffs but work across the West Midlands. Not seen many T6's but those I have seen generally have given a wave.

Interestingly I don't feel to bad about spending the kids inheritance

See you soon Pete
Hopefully you can find us, there should be a couple flags up and I will update the busfest thread with a better location when onsite but I'm not there until later on Friday so hopefully one of the other guys will update a bit earlier in the day but anyone who's about is welcome to come and say hi

New T6 campervan, converted by Camperking. Pictured in the queue for the ferry from Studland to Sandbanks on a fine evening last week, one of our first outings. IMG_20171003_180126.jpg IMG_20171003_180037.jpg

Back