Team Candy White

Yeh, standard, I reckon it looks higher than most though. Have been contemplating B14's from day 1 but not got round to it yet, got used to the body roll now.

@PukkaT6 Here's my before and after shots on my T32, recently lowered 50mm on B14s and what an improvement to the handling.... well worth every penny....wheels arrived today ....but got to let the rears settle before I can fit them and get the height adjusted to suit.

Before

upload_2017-7-18_19-28-2.png

upload_2017-7-18_19-33-0.png

After

upload_2017-7-18_19-27-35.png

upload_2017-7-18_19-31-51.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@PukkaT6 Here's my before and after shots on my T32, recently lowered 50mm on B14s and what an improvement to the handling.... well worth every penny....wheels arrived today ....but got to let the rears settle before I can fit them and get the height adjusted to suit.

Before
View attachment 10764
View attachment 10763

After
View attachment 10759
View attachment 10761

View attachment 10760

View attachment 10762

Last photo is a before one, can't seem to move the photos about after submitting the posting

Last photo is a before one, can't seem to move the photos about after submitting the posting
Sorted it
Just put the cursor where you want the picture to appear and insert them one at a time, if you insert than all together they will arrange in the order they were uploaded in

Im trying to show you the speckles in the paint, it has a purple look from some angles but so far every single person who has been up close has loved how it looks.

In the petrol station yesterday it looked mental.

100% the best colour choice ;)

Bit heavy on your own couldn't manage mine and have to call for reinforcements to remove it

Back