Team Candy White

Hi Guys.
Im Mark. i am currently awaiting delivery of my white 2017 T6 Kombi. eagerly awaiting i might add.
as it is mainly for work purposes i have gone for the Startline model. I soooo wanted to go for the Highline with all the trimmings but with the possibility of it getting abused with work, i just couldnt take the risk.
I am looking to put some alloys on her straight away (still looking if anyone has any ideas) and im going to go for some black side bars from the off too.
Are there any other subtle mods i can do to perk this van up a little?

Thanks in advance

Hi Mark, the first mod that I'd suggest is a T6 forum member window sticker.

Official T6 Forum Member Static Cling Window Stickers

How about a rear spoiler, not a difficult job if you buy genuine as fit is good.

There are so many mods, depends how big your bank balance is. Check out @andythom188 , I think he has every mod going.
And lets be honest @DaveBos those few that he hasn't YET got, are on his list, eh @andythom188......:D (yes it is nothing more than jealousy :sick:)

And lets be honest @DaveBos those few that he hasn't YET got, are on his list, eh @andythom188......:D (yes it is nothing more than jealousy :sick:)
Oh hello mr davey b thought you wouldn't be far away from a comment :rofl:
Not many mods ( ok then maybe a lot of mods :eek:

Leather retrim ( changed mind on seating layout so these are provisionally sold:D
Side bars chrome and a free black set :thumbsup:
Roof bars and cross bars freebie from dealer :)
20" wheels
50mm eibachs
Front and rear spoiler
Westfalia detatchable towbar
Rear quarter windows
Power latching side door as allready had rear hatch
Hilo roof being done this week and led lighting
Multipod slidepod ordered
Multirail reimo

To be done
Caravelle rails and triple caravelle seat acquiring all materials ( double rails bought
Lining
Electrics

Would like
Gloss black grills
22" spinners :rofl: Only joking

if you hadn't got that house to renovate you would be all modded up aswel m8 :thumbsup:
I've just done our renovation few little jobs to finish so said sod it going to spoil meself
@andythom188, buddy you are not wrong!!! Absolutely love the look of your bus, It's exactly the arena's I want to do with mine.

What makes it even worse is that Mrs DaveyB is having a significant birthday in a fortnight, so February's paycheck has already gone. Unfortunately she did not want a set of 20"s as a birthday present :cry:. Women, I don't get it, I'd be pleased as punch to get something so wonderful.:D

@DaveyB i no where your coming from mate, its the wife's pretend birthday today:D and every time i let her ride in the bus with me she moans its to high to get in and out of , so i suggested buying her air ride for the bus so she could get in and out easily. Well im sure you can imagine the look i got :rolleyes:............think its a no ;)

@DaveyB i no where your coming from mate, its the wife's pretend birthday today:D and every time i let her ride in the bus with me she moans its to high to get in and out of , so i suggested buying her air ride for the bus so she could get in and out easily. Well im sure you can imagine the look i got :rolleyes:............think its a no ;)
Exactly. You quite clearly have the same problem as me. Here we are trying to be uber sensitive men, and what thanks do we get! Chuffing unbelievable.;)

@andythom188, buddy you are not wrong!!! Absolutely love the look of your bus, It's exactly the arena's I want to do with mine.

What makes it even worse is that Mrs DaveyB is having a significant birthday in a fortnight, so February's paycheck has already gone. Unfortunately she did not want a set of 20"s as a birthday present :cry:. Women, I don't get it, I'd be pleased as punch to get something so wonderful.:D
What's wrong with the women but then thinking about it don't think mine would like a set of 20" wheels either :rofl:

We've worn him down and cracked him everyone. It was only a matter of time. :whistle: It's a slippery slope from here, 22" chrome spinners will be next, otherwise that air ride just would not look right :laugh:
22s seemed all the rage on T5s.
Have any goon fitted them to a T6 yet?! :rofl:

I'd air to go HIGHER not lower :cool:

Reckon I have seen a thread from someone saying they are on 21's, but don't recall anyone talking about 22's.

Our work bonus got announced today and it's better than expected, should I spend it or save it? Should I tell the wife or keep quiet, what would you do?

Our work bonus got announced today and it's better than expected, should I spend it or save it? Should I tell the wife or keep quiet, what would you do?
I know, I know, I know - pass it to me. I'll spend it for you, then your wife will never know you even had it. :D. Everyone's a winner :thumbsup:

Back