Team Reflex Silver

20180308_100044.jpg 20180308_095331.jpg 20180308_095220.jpg

New recruit for team silver. Latest photo's with OEM spoilers fitted. Getting excited about picking it up soon. Caravelle Executive 150. Got some rims and bits to transfer from my kombi upon arrival, plus a private reg. Then the kombi is off up for sale. Exciting times!!

Last edited:
Thats the wind deflectors, mud guards and interior seat covers all fitted now. Got them from Veedubtransporters. Good deal just now if you spend over £250 you get the mudguards and wind deflectors for free. Not bad considering its over £60 for them alone.

Whats the thoughts on the wind deflectors? Too much? Personally I think its looks quite good on the Silver with all the black details.

van.jpg

interior.JPG

About to get windows tinted on my Shuttle. Anyone got any pics of silver Shuttle with privacy level tint as opposed to limo tint? Ta

No but that’s what I’m going for the dark smoke but not limo.
It least I can cancel if yours looks crap :rofl:

No but that’s what I’m going for the dark smoke but not limo.
It least I can cancel if yours looks crap :rofl:
Here you go @Blitz. 20% privacy tint. When combined with the factory tint already on the windows, it allows about 14% of the light through, apparently. Not too dark on the inside either.

20180323_161237.jpg

Need some advice please! Just had dealer lowered 30mm. Getting the 17" inch Da/evonports powder coated at local shop on Friday. Adding 25mm H&R spacers front and rear at the same time. Running 215 width Conti's atm... Going to do 235/60/17 Nokians when these wear out.

Here are the options... TWS Wheel Finishes Gallery

What would people get?!

IMG_0098.JPG

Hi
I also have silver van and thinking of getting Devonports powder coated so really looking forward to seeing yours. I am tempted to go anthracite grey like @chriscroft or gloss black.

Back