Team Reflex Silver

^ This :cool:

It's nice to see the ABT front with something else, like your sidebars for instance.
Have you done anything with the rear bumper @Evgeni ?

hi mate.no time for rear bumper.I'll do when i'll back home. i am away for long trip around europe and USSR. Now in Kazakhstan .

What do you think about these bad boys on ebay for £22? Worth a punt? Im too skint to get some alloys just now but not a fan of the standard Wheel Trims... Any one got any nice wheel trims worth a look?

Capture1.PNG

Anyone in team silver got any pictures of some nice wheels ie not same old normal stuff I’m looking for something different maybe a bit of colour in 20”
Tia

Looks nice I was unsure about picking silver van but looks good. Are those the Audi style alloys
I think black wheels look nice but had matte black 22s on last van but fancy polished copper but hard to get hold of unless your willing to spend lots plus no one has them in stock so I could go and see them against the van. Maybe need to photo shop them
Cheers

Looks nice I was unsure about picking silver van but looks good. Are those the Audi style alloys
I think black wheels look nice but had matte black 22s on last van but fancy polished copper but hard to get hold of unless your willing to spend lots plus no one has them in stock so I could go and see them against the van. Maybe need to photo shop them
Cheers

I was unsure about going for silver as well... but now it's here I'm really pleased!

The wheels are Wolfrace Genesis. I use the van everyday so didn't want to go bigger than 19". Choosing the right wheels was a nightmare! TBH all though the wheel quality is good and they more than cover T32 weight rating the paint is utter shit! I'll get mine re-painted in the new year. Why don't you buy a nice set of wheels and get them custom painted? I agree copper would be nice :thumbsup:

TBH all though the wheel quality is good and they more than cover T32 weight rating the paint is utter not good! I'll get mine re-painted in the new year.

It's funny you mention that. I had a new set of Wolfrace Entourage, and straight out the box the paint finish was very poor, and in some areas pretty much transparent on the inner dish. I sent pictures to Wolfrace and asked if this was an exceptable quality, and although they did reply to my emails, they were pretty much useless with after sales service, and I gave up and sent them to a company in Milton Keynes to have them all re-done, including the diamond cut. This turned out to be a nightmare also, because the job they did was good, but the centre caps they painted were a totally different shade of Black, and looked even worse than before. So I ended up having to pay my bodyshop to paint the caps the correct shade. (by this time, iv'e spent almost the cost of the wheels new on trying to get them right)
Anyway, long story short, I got them how I wanted, used them like this for about a year, then caught one on a kerb, so had them all done again, but changed the colour to a nice gun metal grey, (after having to get one alloy welded because of a crack) and removed the diamond cut feature, and because of the hassle with Wolfrace, we also machined and filled out the Wolfrace branding, so no one knew who's wheels they were.

Moral of that long winded story, is I now refuse to purchase the cheaper end of the wheel brands, and opted for Savini with the new T6, and these are streets ahead with quality of finish, and after sales service. (1 wheel had a tiny chip out the box when new, I made a quick call to LK, and they sent another new wheel straight away)
Final moral of this, is don't be as fastidious as I am, because you will work all the hours god sends, and spend all your money making things perfect, that don't really need to be, but you cannot help it.

The wheel after first re-furb, but with the caps matching and wolf head removed.

wolf1.jpg

The wheel after i'd finally finished faffing around with it.

wolf2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I’ve seen a nice set from lk which are over £2k without tyres and then found a custom paint shop that would copper plate them etc but that’s £850 plus then tyres another £600 it soon adds up but if you want it right ??.
I guess I’m looking for that picture that when you see it you know yep that’s the look I want on my van, I’ve see a few nice vans about and also see people spend small or even very large amounts of money, I’ve heard people spending £6k on wheels, I will use my van every day for work and will cherish it but can’t warrant spending that much
My wife thinks I’m made as spend ages searching for the right wheels, even the kids laugh and say searching for wheels again dad lol and the vans not even here yet ( I must get another hobby)

It's funny you mention that. I had a new set of Wolfrace Entourage, and straight out the box the paint finish was very poor, and in some areas pretty much transparent on the inner dish. I sent pictures to Wolfrace and asked if this was an exceptable quality, and although they did reply to my emails, they were pretty much useless with after sales service, and I gave up and sent them to a company in Milton Keynes to have them all re-done, including the diamond cut. This turned out to be a nightmare also, because the job they did was good, but the centre caps they painted were a totally different shade of Black, and looked even worse than before. So I ended up having to pay my bodyshop to paint the caps the correct shade. (by this time, iv'e spent almost the cost of the wheels new on trying to get them right)
Anyway, long story short, I got them how I wanted, used them like this for about a year, then caught one on a kerb, so had them all done again, but changed the colour to a nice gun metal grey, (after having to get one alloy welded because of a crack) and removed the diamond cut feature, and because of the hassle with Wolfrace, we also machined and filled out the Wolfrace branding, so no one knew who's wheels they were.

Moral of that long winded story, is I now refuse to purchase the cheaper end of the wheel brands, and opted for Savini with the new T6, and these are streets ahead with quality of finish, and after sales service. (1 wheel had a tiny chip out the box when new, I made a quick call to LK, and they sent another new wheel straight away)
Final moral of this, is don't be as fastidious as I am, because you will work all the hours god sends, and spend all your money making things perfect, that don't really need to be, but you cannot help it.

The wheel after first re-furb, but with the caps matching and wolf head removed.

View attachment 15116

View attachment 15118

Second one looks much better

Mate, it took me 3 months to find my wheels, and I never thought I'd want a multi-spoke wheel because I'm an old school sharp 5 spoke man, like the Entourage style, but I just found they didn't suit my T6 and it was the more tight multi spoke look that seems to set off a T6 in Black like mine.
I didn't want a look that loads of others had, plus wasn't keen on that huge 20" with monster profile tyres, it reminds me of an old roller skate for some reason, but each to their own and thank God we are all different or we'd all be driving the same looking vans.

View attachment 15116

View attachment 15118

How you describe the paint is pretty much identical to my wheels! Sadly if you buy Wolfrace this is what you should except, which is a shame because they produce some good wheels. Surely it can't cost that much more to paint them properly??

I was laughing (with not at) whilst reading your palaver... sounds like the stupid kind of thing I would do! the joys of trying make something right that other people probably could't care less about. but does it change us? nope!! ;)

I have these conversations quite often, and it's a great way to judge a person on how they react.
Are they nuts like us? or are they normal?

Like a good friend of mine, who is exactly the same as me, and just as fussy says... "You do know we are only keeping them perfect for the next owner to not really care, and just ruin anyway"
That pretty much sums it up, but like you said, it won't change me!

Back