Team Reflex Silver

Thanks all. I think I’m going to black side step rather than bars. Matched with a black splitter. I also have Stance+ coilovers to go on too which will make it sit better.

It would be great to see the end result. Please post some photos when your done as it would be good to see what the step looks like. I hadn’t considered that option before

Mine, currently. 150tsi Shuttle. Needs badly lowered and looking for some summer wheels. Don't want black wheels and no bigger than 19in.

IMG_20200222_110033_thumb_jpg_8997d6439239b80e22bb5a128e69b1a0.jpg

Mine, currently. 150tsi Shuttle. Needs badly lowered and looking for some summer wheels. Don't want black wheels and no bigger than 19in.

View attachment 61546

Have a set of Devonports with Contivancontact 200 tyres coming up for sale shortly, if your interested. As per the photo in the post above yours. Located in central Scotland.

Last edited:
Just make sure the wheels and tyres are load rated correctly and you're getting the wheels in the right offsets that you want.

Is that lowered at all? Looks good, mine just looks it jacked up compared to everyone elses. Unsure whether to do the door frame black like yours. What level of tint is that as well?

No, it's not lowered @coullstar . Standard T32 Shuttle springs. However the tyres are slightly oversized at 235/55r18. It's also a camper conversion, so has the associated weight of a pop top, furniture and a rock and roll bed. Window tints are privacy tint, except for the rear right window which is limo tint. Hides the back of the floor to roof height locker.

Back