Team Cherry Red

It’s just the front rubs slightly, so only good to go on back, I don’t really understand how Billy’s work, can I lower but also control strength? So to stop it moving so much?
Also do you think and arb would stop them catching? By limiting side to side movement?

B14's theoretically control the up down, acceleration, braking movement, and the arb's obviously control the side to side body roll movement.
What situation does it catch?

B14's theoretically control the up down, acceleration, braking movement, and the arb's obviously control the side to side body roll movement.
What situation does it catch?
On speed bumps, it there any way of strengthening b14 movement without making it higher?

Your installer should of tested all of these and dialled the set up in perfectly so nothing rubs or catches.

Who fitted them?

Wheels on today, and soooooo happy. Jump around Friday ....
Already got looks and stares on the way home.
More modding this weekend planned.

Wheel size and tyre size please and drop ....looks cool

So here’s my Red, she’s still sitting on the stock wheels as you can see, what is the best size wheels and tyres to drop on her ? I know 20’s look great but I’m after the best look/ride option
Also what make of wheels would be my best bet I wouldn’t want a fractured rim if I hit a pot hole

7757669C-4F8E-4503-8807-AC1EFF2352B2.jpeg

Yes buddy already sussed the drop , was going to get Race line to put a set of there 50mm drop springs on it , any views on that , think there charging around £620

I guess it depends on your future plans. By this I mean £620 is a lot of money for springs, when for just under double that amount, you can have the luxury and adjustability of B14's. (plenty of info on B14 if you type in the search box above) Plus there's several other members like @StudleyGlass and @Buggirl that have B14 with the same wheels as you have to give you an idea how nice they look in standard VW form.

Ok, if you look at my van, you wouldn't think i'd be the sort of member saying standard looks great, but take it from me and many others, it's a total headache trying to get these vans looking perfect when standard works so well on colours like Red or White. Plus the expense of B14's will be far cheaper than chopping and changing wheels because you cannot get what you want look wise :mad:

As @Tourershine suggests for a few quid more you can tweak the height and ride to suit you looks and needs . I run standard rims ATM with spacers. B14s ,Not fully down . I also have h@r anti roll bars. The Kombi drives great with handling and comfort :thumbsup:

20180506_142820.jpg

So here’s my Red, she’s still sitting on the stock wheels as you can see, what is the best size wheels and tyres to drop on her ? I know 20’s look great but I’m after the best look/ride option
Also what make of wheels would be my best bet I wouldn’t want a fractured rim if I hit a pot hole

View attachment 23737
I’ve got 20’s on 275 40 rears
255 40 fronts on bilstines and it better ride than original, you won’t be disapointed

Back