Team Cherry Red

It's a 30mm drop, van is currently on the ramps undergoing a full laser wheel alignment after dropping it, will get pics in a bit, stay tuned... ;)

Looking forward to seeing more pics, should have asked, spacers too? Don't forget close up pictures of wheels too ;)

Undecided on deflectors, had them on my last car (Qashqai) and they just made loads of intrusive noise even with the windows shut :(

Team Red, it’s been lowered, black side bars, removed roof bars and sitting on axe ex30 20inch, more to come :)

View attachment 22560

View attachment 22561

Red with Black detailing, the perfect combination in my opinion, and that just proves it :thumbsup:
The rear wheels sit really nice, do you know what offset that is and the tyre size? Also what ride height?
Sorry for all the questions, it's just for personal education.

Red with Black detailing, the perfect combination in my opinion, and that just proves it :thumbsup:
The rear wheels sit really nice, do you know what offset that is and the tyre size? Also what ride height?
Sorry for all the questions, it's just for personal education.

No to offset, my wheel guy sorted, tyres are a little big on back
Front 20 x 8 with 255 40 20 front sat 720 off floor to arch
Rear ( needs lowering more ) 765 to bottom of arch, but remember size of tyre changes visuals and height
20x10 275 40 20 want to sit it 20mm lower, front catches every now and then but light, back is miles away from catching
I’ve had this clocked doing 70 on speedo and it clocks at 70.19 mile / hour, so my calculations on tyre sizes worked :)

No to offset, my wheel guy sorted, tyres are a little big on back
Front 20 x 8 with 255 40 20 front sat 720 off floor to arch
Rear ( needs lowering more ) 765 to bottom of arch, but remember size of tyre changes visuals and height
20x10 275 40 20 want to sit it 20mm lower, front catches every now and then but light, back is miles away from catching
I’ve had this clocked doing 70 on speedo and it clocks at 70.19 mile / hour, so my calculations on tyre sizes worked :)

I don't think the rear looks too big, but the sweet spot on rears seems to be 265's depending on offset.
What actual suspension set up are you running? is it lowered springs or coilovers?

I don't think the rear looks too big, but the sweet spot on rears seems to be 265's
What actual suspension set up are you running? is it lowered springs or coilovers?

B14 billies, the ride is better then original, if anything at times I think too soft

B14 billies, the ride is better then original, if anything at times I think too soft

Thanks mate.
At least you have the option to drop lower if you want then, it doesn't look like it's set anywhere near it's lowest, so plenty of adjustment to play with.

Thanks mate.
At least you have the option to drop lower if you want then, it doesn't look like it's set anywhere near it's lowest, so plenty of adjustment to play with.

It’s just the front rubs slightly, so only good to go on back, I don’t really understand how Billy’s work, can I lower but also control strength? So to stop it moving so much?
Also do you think and arb would stop them catching? By limiting side to side movement?

Back