Team Pure Grey

7D295E83-3955-4A2F-AA8B-3197100D1C36.jpeg
Hello. I’m new here. Just picked up my first transporter. It’s a beauty! Only have it for 12 hours then it is off to Apple County Customs for sound proofing, lining, windows and leisure battery.
Can’t wait to get a proper trip in

View attachment 86039
Hello. I’m new here. Just picked up my first transporter. It’s a beauty! Only have it for 12 hours then it is off to Apple County Customs for sound proofing, lining, windows and leisure battery.
Welcome. Very nice. I spy 18in sportline’s and tubes. Off to a great start. Keep the photos coming

View attachment 86039
Those wheels and that colour are top notch. Is that standard ride height? It looks lowered.

nice one. I’ve been trying to contact, my local dealer to see if they were available yet, you’ve answered my question:thumbsup:

I am sure the sportline springs are the same for 6 and 6.1 they would look very good. Pause it in the price it says something about it ..

I am sure the sportline springs are the same for 6 and 6.1 they would look very good. Pause it in the price it says something about it ..
I was under the impression that the 6 and 6.1 are different. Something to do with the top mounting. The after markets, were sorted fairly quickly, but VW were a little slower to release theirs

How do you rate Apple County?
I was going to use them but ended up buying a van that was already converted. It would be interesting to know how you rate them and their work for future reference.

How do you rate Apple County?
I was going to use them but ended up buying a van that was already converted. It would be interesting to know how you rate them and their work for future reference.
Just got it back yesterday. First impressions are very good. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. I can let you know how it looks in the longer term but everything is very neat with no flaws at all as far as I can see. So, yes I'm impressed.

Where are you in the South West. I'm a red too YNWA

They are Amarok 18"...got them from Circumference Wheels in Walsall but other places do them although availability is a problem at the moment i think.

They are Amarok 18"...got them from Circumference Wheels in Walsall but other places do them although availability is a problem at the moment i think.

Wont get my van for a couple of months yet. Did you recalibrate the speedo or anything to compensate ?

No didnt do anything, literally bolted them on. Speedo may be slightly out and i know theres a website that will work this out for you but i dont do above 40 anyway....... :whistle:
I like them over any alloy but each to there own. Very practical too which is what i need. Even if i did like the 20" with 30 profiles they wouldnt last 2 minutes where i live with ruts and pot holes.

Back