Team Oryx White

Anything exciting next in the pipeline
Still undecided On a Kitchen Unit talk boy from Evo Motion but I like the space down the side for Bikes or Surf/ snowboard!
It’s got a 130 Rib Bed, anthracite Carpetted and a Ebascher D2 Internal Heater (Amazing bit of Kit) (Brushless Motor)
Looking at A cream suede material for the head liner but not done the electrics for the Lighting or USB sockets yet!

Still undecided On a Kitchen Unit talk boy from Evo Motion but I like the space down the side for Bikes or Surf/ snowboard!
It’s got a 130 Rib Bed, anthracite Carpetted and a Ebascher D2 Internal Heater (Amazing bit of Kit) (Brushless Motor)
Looking at A cream suede material for the head liner but not done the electrics for the Lighting or USB sockets yet!

I would like to put bed and heater in also, was heater an expensive fit. Just checked Evo Motion out, some nice furniture but unfortunatley not gifted enough to diy fit myself

I would like to put bed and heater in also, was heater an expensive fit. Just checked Evo Motion out, some nice furniture but unfortunatley not gifted enough to diy fit myself
The heater depends on which Brand you go for Planar, Ebascher or Webasto!
A friend of mine paid are £650 for a Planar which was the heater and full install!
Beds Again depends on your Budget or what you want to use your Van for!
Again I’ve went for a Rib Bed and my mate uses the seats on the Kombi folded over with a Futon mattress from Argos!

The heater depends on which Brand you go for Planar, Ebascher or Webasto!
A friend of mine paid are £650 for a Planar which was the heater and full install!
Beds Again depends on your Budget or what you want to use your Van for!
Again I’ve went for a Rib Bed and my mate uses the seats on the Kombi folded over with a Futon mattress from Argos!

:thumbsup:, will start and do some serious research as want to move forward with similar sort of plan after the New Year

Ok folks.
  • Standard black or white stickers - £1.99 (as per forum shop).
  • Limited edition team colours - £2.25
  • 1 × sticker, 1 × SS T6 keyring - £10.00
Team Grey.
Team Red.
Team Yellow.
Team Blackberry.
Team Blue.
Team White.
Team Black.

PM:
Name.
Delivery address.
Contact Number.

Postage will be 1st class(£0.67)hardboard envelope posted 12hrs after receiving payment.
IMG_1198.jpg

Back