Team Oryx White

T6.jpg Hi All. Great forum!! It's nice to be in a friendly place......unlike some other forums and Facebook groups!! Please keep being friendly, patient and welcoming to newbies.

Any way......heres my T6 Kombi. I've got big plans for it, but as with most of us I only have very limited hours available in my day!

I'm not sure on the wheels to be honest, but I can say the Bilsteins and H&R anti-roll bars are a great improvement.

Next on the list is the black side bars, Carbon front splitter and a bike rack....maybe even a pop-top!! I'm still not sure which pop-top to go for though!

Any other ideas are very much welcomed!

Cheers All! :thumbsup:

T6.jpg

Very nice work there @gmaster bilsteins and anti roll bars , me like :) can't wait to get mine done is it worth doing the anti roll bars as well ? dont mention wheels to me, cant get what i want with the correct load rating :mad:

The Bilsteins are great and I would say that the anti-roll bars make a subtle, yet noticeable (and worthwhile) difference. It's nice to be able to corner a bit more like a car. Admittedly it's a bit more like an astra, rather than a ferrari, but at the end of the day it is a heavy van and it's reassuring for it to feel like it's not going to topple over.

The H&R antiroll bars do need the rear auto-levelling light sensor bracket adapting, but any decent garage or mechanic will be able to work it out.

In terms of wheels!!!!!!! I agree, it is a total NIGHTMARE getting good looking wheels with the correct load rating for a T32 (860Kg rear axle).

Mmm may have to look at them anti roll bars as well .
I have been looking for some 7 spoke concave rims or simler but have not found any with the correct load rating . Best i have found that i liked were 810kg :(

Back