My Team Orange

Artaroos

T6 Pro
Hi All,

just joined, finding my way around the site and reading a few threads - so I thought I'd share some pics of our van (Belle).

We were lucky enough to have our first born in August last year, , so in September we picked up our custom ordered conversion - hopefully, to create some fantastic family memories.

We've only used Belle for day trips so far - but looking forward to using her in 'full anger' around April.

The Wife loves her - every day out (even to the shops) is an adventure according to her - and it's fantastic for the baby, as we can pull-over wherever we want - and tend to babe's needs.

After years of riding motorbikes or driving a BMW,,,, it's noticeable that V dub drivers wave, while others smile,,,,, rather than treating me with contempt... :)

It bodes well for me that the site has an orange theme...lol.

Cheers - Art.

CamperVan 30 SEP 17 (2).JPG CamperVan 30 SEP 17 (17).JPG CamperVan 30 SEP 17 (7).JPG CamperVan 30 SEP 17 (20).JPG CamperVan 30 SEP 17 (8).JPG

Hi @Artaroos welcome to the forum and a great looking van, quick question
is that a reimo roof and if so did you have any probs with fitting the roof bars, as i'm looking at fitting some just for looks

Hi @Artaroos welcome to the forum and a great looking van, quick question
is that a reimo roof and if so did you have any probs with fitting the roof bars, as i'm looking at fitting some just for looks

Thanks Peatey,
yes it is - I didn't fit it, it was done as part of the conversion, but they said there was no problem fitting them if I wanted them (they do a lot of conversions).

I mainly had them fitted for the looks - they 'set it off' IMO - I may put a top box on occasionally in the future , but I'd imagine it would be best to remove it when I elevate the roof (or at least empty it).

Cheers

Back