Team Bright Orange

Ooooooo. I like it! Looks good with the Black stripe to break things up. At least you know Black wheels might look pretty smart against the Orange.

Any mod plans?

Ooooooo. I like it! Looks good with the Black stripe to break things up. At least you know Black wheels might look pretty smart against the Orange.

Any mod plans?

Only a few small mods, spacers for the Devonports as i'm a fan, rear bumper protector, have the centre console ready to go so i'll get that done sometime soon, then will probably lower 30 or 40 mm haven't made my mind up though as yet.

oh , have the door seals to do.

Rear bumper protector, I went for the VW Carbon one and it's brilliant.
I lowered 30mm, which is perfect for me, but then i'm running 19s
Door seals I got off Pauly in the forum shop, and they were a great addition, making it sound much better when shutting the door.

Rear bumper protector, I went for the VW Carbon one and it's brilliant.
I lowered 30mm, which is perfect for me, but then i'm running 19s
Door seals I got off Pauly in the forum shop, and they were a great addition, making it sound much better when shutting the door.

Have been collecting parts since July after we had ordered our van, have the world of carbon Gloss black one to go on.Fancied Bilsteins at first but not sure, think it might make the ride a bit harsh for me, but i will need to close the gap above the wheel at some point so think 30 or 40 mm should be about right.

Yeh also think the door seals will be a good addition, doors don't sound good at all at the minute.

:cry: That's the colour I wanted for my Cali but they would not let me have it :cry: :cry: looks really nice :thumbsup:

Colour was the main thing for us, so we had to start with a Startline but we specced it up to as close to a Highline as we could, heated screen, multifunction steering wheel, leather gear knob and gaiter, composition media, Cruise control, Air con, rear sensors, front fogs and alarm upgrade.

Liking the Grape Yellow though too:thumbsup:

Team Orange's number two is coming along nicely, pics from Ron at Hillside Leisure ;)
Not long now!

full?d=1518465579.jpg

full?d=1518465579.jpg

Love the blue behind mine, its "Stone Blue", special order. Lovely. Wonder if it belongs to anyone on here?

Cheers
Phil

Looks great, I think some nice gloss black wheel arch trims would go well on that.

Back