Team Kombi Edition

willythepooh

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Just bought a white Edition, 8500 miles on the clock.
Good things ? Lots and lots.
Bad things ? No passenger seat armrests and it’ll be in for another rear bumper protector, because it’s touching on the offside.
On the way back from the dealer, I popped into Asda for a bite to eat. Parked it well out of the way and someone decided to park their trolley up the side of the van. Luckily, no damage.
Can’t decide whether to have a black rear spoiler or a white one either.

Last edited:
Bad things ? No passenger seat armrests and it’ll be in for another rear bumper protector, because it’s touching on the offside.
On the way back from the dealer, I popped into Asda for a bite to eat. Parked it well out of the way and someone decided to park their trolley up the side of the van. Luckily, no damage.

+1 for white spoiler, toyed with doing black myself but after comparing pics absolutely prefer white

Plenty of companies that'll fit vw armrests to the passenger seat if its not a job you fancy doing.. They're around 165-170 fitted though...

Absolutely love my edition

spent about 10k on it so far!

SoLows
Banded Steels
Fully insulated and carpet lined
Caravelle rails and seats
and a load of cosmetic things.

@RyanGerry , who did you buy the upper and lower red grill things from. Are they a good quality and an easy fit?
Seen some from Vanstyle's website but need someone to comment on quality before I buy.
Cheers

All from either Vanstyle or Travelin-Lite.
The top ones are stick on and the bottom clip in but you can also buy clip in for the top also.

Just fitted a new front splitter/ lip to my edition.
I am pleased with the look, it is the only addition I have done but like it as it is.
I did not want to do too much as I love it anyway but like the look of the front splitter
And pleased it’s a world of carbon black gloss.

92978C93-07F4-4EC9-8640-2EFE6E19ABC6.jpeg

I ticked the wrong box when ordering my seat choice on my Edition and ended up with only the drivers arm rests, it turns out if you don’t tick the option for drivers armrests it automatically adds the passengers (who'd if knew)

These wheels are from my T6 Edition, they've covered around 9000 miles before I changed to 18", there are no kerb marks on the wheels and the lacquer is intact on all four wheels, all tyres are Bridgestone Turanza's, front tyres have 4mm+ remaining, rears are at 7mm+

Doesn't include the fixing bolts

£650.00 collection only from Boston, LincolnshireView attachment 87418View attachment 87419View attachment 87420View attachment 87421
Hey mate, have you got a pic of your edition with 18s on? Im thinking of putting 18 or 19s on

Those all look really good. Im current lowered 40mm and thinking about 18 or 19 inch for the balance between looks and comfort

I’m on 18’s on STX and lowered about 45mm. Going to try19’s in the Spring with the STX all the way down to 65mm.

2FD1F6C2-7D6D-4963-9C00-B8C4B5CE9657.jpeg

Last edited:
Back