Team Indium Grey

Had anyone added any vinyl stripes over the front -back?

I was wondering how it would look.

Thinking of a black thick stripe, with metallic silver thinner stripe on either side of the black. And have the stripe to one side.

Or any photos of what you guys have?

Thanks.
Kind of like this?
(not my van but from my library on Pinterest)

EA36B389-B655-4723-8D88-0A93539CD117.jpeg

Had anyone added any vinyl stripes over the front -back?

I was wondering how it would look.

Thinking of a black thick stripe, with metallic silver thinner stripe on either side of the black. And have the stripe to one side.

Or any photos of what you guys have?

Thanks.
I think @Insert Coin has stripes... I like the look, and his van is pretty damn smart IMHO...

Hi folks, new to this group and the whole T6 thing. Picking up my T6 on Friday. Gone for a startline panel van as it was a good deal with the dealer. Ideally want to put 2 seats in the back (armchair style) rather than a bench type seat. Anybody else done this or have any photos??

My ‘Velle is coming on nicely. Just an RGM front splitter to add tomorrow and maybe some side bars...I’m just unsure if it could be too much chrome.

Windows were tinted today and it was remapped Saturday. Already up to £1600 on ‘stuff’ since maxingmy budget buying it. Ha ha. Love it.

E75CFA81-43F8-4F85-B1E8-F775B4ACA8CD.jpeg

Is that all? you’re obviously not doing it right. :think smile bounce:
Ha ha, too true! Although I spent every penny on buying it so shouldn’t really have ‘found’ cash for extras. Although most of it was essentials like bed set up and the roof racks (for camping and carrying my SUP).

only ‘tarty’ bits are the splitter and the windows really so not too bad. Would love a boot spoiler but need to have the VW bike rack on 99% of the time.

Wow looks awesome. I have never even heard of a Reimo open sky roof.

Where did you get it installed please?
Sorry Ethan - I'd forgotten I'd already replied to your post so typed another lengthy response, only to realise after posting! It won't let me completely delete, so this is the edited version! Still happy with the roof though - gets so many positive comments - often from envious Cali owners!!;)

Last edited:
Hi folks, new to this group and the whole T6 thing. Picking up my T6 on Friday. Gone for a startline panel van as it was a good deal with the dealer. Ideally want to put 2 seats in the back (armchair style) rather than a bench type seat. Anybody else done this or have any photos??

Hi I have gone for this seat plan too.

It’s not finished yet. I bought two black leather RIB Neptune 60’s. They are getting installed next month with a new floor. But much more user friendly and better use of space I think for a van.

Westfalia Kepler One is the spec I am aiming for. Only with seats on each side and a gap in the middle.

Reactions: CAB
What colour calipers have people gone for ? I need to do my brakes all around so thought I might as well paint the callipers at the same time. Let's see what you've gone for ?

What colour calipers have people gone for ? I need to do my brakes all around so thought I might as well paint the callipers at the same time. Let's see what you've gone for ?
We went Yellow....Not the Norm ....but stands out :inlove:

96604047-649B-4BD7-BBBE-7EB81DDCE6D0.jpeg
does show that well in that pic...try different prospective. Edit edit :laugh:

1AA9EB75-44E3-44B2-B5AE-2D6C012BA2E0.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine are stock. Tbh I don’t think painted look right on some vans. Mine wants to be posh (‘Velle Exec) so it just doesn’t lend itself to it.

Had rusty brown on my last van, colour matched to the Toffee Brown colour of the van

I think a pale yellow works well with a grey van, that’s what colour I’ll be doing mine when I get round to it.

Back