Team Indium Grey

Conversion finished!
1caf812a-6e3e-40e9-847b-2be2e6e6e564-jpeg.46321

Good effort with the Cali seat plastics.
And sorry to hear about the wife wheel.

They do look pretty sweet on. I was worried they would be too shiny when they arrived but they have a nice satin finish to them.
Yeah nice different to the round bars.
Just getting a little shopping list together at mo and waiting for misses to look the other way she’s only just noticed the wheels haha.
Thanks for the link

Yeah nice different to the round bars.
Just getting a little shopping list together at mo and waiting for misses to look the other way she’s only just noticed the wheels haha.
Thanks for the link
I agree, they have a slight stealth edge to them. The trick to the wife is to do building works as you add to the van. It merges all the various requests whilst you add everything you want to the van. Win win. (And I say this as a wife, always know how to outfox the Mrs)

I agree, they have a slight stealth edge to them. The trick to the wife is to do building works as you add to the van. It merges all the various requests whilst you add everything you want to the van. Win win. (And I say this as a wife, always know how to outfox the Mrs)
I have much to learn lol

Van Cornwall 2019.JPG
Last week in Cornwall, we were lucky to have fantastic weather, love the place to bits. Will be back down in October, with a lot less traffic.:cool:Van Cornwall 2019.JPG

Back