Team Indium Grey

Out of curiosity how does it drive?.

There is always going to be a noticeable difference in ride quality changing from 17’s with nice big tyres to the 20’s, that is a given. As for the Bilstein’s and ARB’s….. unbelievable mate, the difference is night and day! I totally agree with the many reviews on here.

[Please bear in mind this is my first Van] - You’ll never get away from the fact these are nearly 2 meters tall, with a high centre of gravity – but the combination of the above makes a world of difference. The change of direction on a roundabout, if you were to carry a little extra speed, for me was quite frightening standard. But this is much more ‘car like’
……. I have found one issue though, the seats have absolutely no bolster support, never noticed that before lol

Hi Team Grey,

Kay here, I’m the new owner of a T32 highlife DSG named Flo after our little pup that we lost earlier in the year.

Just completed a few upgrades - genuine VW electric roof bed installed.
I just finished installing a set of transporter HQ DLR lights, fresh on today.

Waiting the arrival on a front splitter, Black angled side bars and mud flaps to protect them. Then it’s off for a full interior conversion, including 30mm lowering (May go 40), new windows that hopefully won’t leak and possibly some new wheels, yet to decide.

17C38656-989E-4E0C-B6C0-75E1DCA701B5.jpeg

567FF1B5-5B80-49C8-BAAD-5036AA28D1BC.jpeg

F70C5C73-22FE-457D-A234-DAA167F04EB6.jpeg

View attachment 1021 Got mine today, bog standard 150ps highline

Is that inchcape in Trafford park?

I'm waiting for my indium grey to turn up and am planning to swap out all the chrome for a darker colour, I'm thinking Matt black rather than gloss, but then would carbon fibre accessories look good, or too indistinct from the grey?

Anyone done anything similar in team grey?

I'm waiting for my indium grey to turn up and am planning to swap out all the chrome for a darker colour, I'm thinking Matt black rather than gloss, but then would carbon fibre accessories look good, or too indistinct from the grey?

No mate Nottingham Van Centre

Hi Strettyp,
I think Fish is the chap who likes his carbon fibre and just a few mods ;)
Fish's T6.1

Here's my new baby!!! Out on her first trip at the weekend

Started life as a T32 Highline Panel Van 204ps DSG Petrol [ordered 3 days before VW binned them off - phew]

Its had a Reimo Varitech 3000 seat put in the back - chose this as it will come out and my motorbike can go in
SCA roof
Lowered 50mm
H&R ARB's
Maxton splitter
Spoiler
Transporter HQ DRL headlights
Solar panel
Underslung gas
Halo 9 head unit and Ground Zero amp and speakers

few other bits can't quite remember - still not done though - but are they ever...

Hope you like - I'm over the moon ;)

2019-05-06 15.30.31.jpg

2019-05-06 14.40.14.jpg

2019-05-06 15.31.00.jpg

Looks good, the kinda look I want when I can afford the mods, can I ask which wheels they are and size etc, thanks.

the wheels are Fox Motorsport MS007 20" 9j in Carbon Grey - Fox Motorsport MS007 (Carbon Grey) Alloy Wheels - Rimstyle

I was going to get Zito 935 in Matt Grey as I could get them staggered with 8.5j on the front and 10j on the back but no one had any and it would have been a minimum 8 week wait for delivery - I'm too impatient for that. I am also really pleased with the Fox's they look stunning in the flesh

the wheels are Fox Motorsport MS007 20" 9j in Carbon Grey - Fox Motorsport MS007 (Carbon Grey) Alloy Wheels - Rimstyle

I was going to get Zito 935 in Matt Grey as I could get them staggered with 8.5j on the front and 10j on the back but no one had any and it would have been a minimum 8 week wait for delivery - I'm too impatient for that. I am also really pleased with the Fox's they look stunning in the flesh

Thanks, don't like copying but will have to seriously consider those, a novice question now but what size spare do you carry.

I am also a novice - only had the van for a week. The spare will be whatever the van came with - some space-saving steel thing under the van. Useful to get you to the nearest garage in the event of a flat...

Back