Team Indium Grey

Got sent these today, ready for collection tomorrow, AXE wheels look awesome. I bought the brand new take off wheels as well
I'll probably use them in the winter months and change to the 20's in the summer.

First VW ever, I hope I like it ??!!

IMG-6896.jpg

IMG-6897.jpg

IMG-6898.jpg

IMG-6898.jpg

Got sent these today, ready for collection tomorrow, AXE wheels look awesome. I bought the brand new take off wheels as well
I'll probably use them in the winter months and change to the 20's in the summer.

View attachment 33887

View attachment 33888

View attachment 33889

View attachment 33890
Looks tiiiight! Big fan of what they are doing and the vans they are doing.

Warning if you have a car you will be tempted to sell it and go full t6

This IS my car lol
It's my work vehicle, car and adventure machine all rolled into one

My wife has a Peugeot 308GT and won't part with it .......... phew

This IS my car lol
It's my work vehicle, car and adventure machine all rolled into one

My wife has a Peugeot 308GT and won't part with it .......... phew
Cool that way you can spend all your money on your van then.

What’s on your to do list then?

Window deflectors are on order and probably a Slide Pod at some point for weekends mountain biking.
Not sure I can do anything else the spec is outstanding on it

MANUFACTURER STANDARD SPECIFICATION:- Remote Central Locking, Cruise Control, Electric Windows, Electric Heated Door Mirrors, Automatic Head Lamps, Multi Function Display, Multi Function Leather Steering wheel and gear knob, Air Conditioning, Heated Windscreen, Drivers Seat with Armrests, 5 Seats.

MANUFACTURER ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATION:- LED Headlamps with rear LED Lamps, Twin Electric Sliding Doors, Electric Folding Door Mirrors, Discover Media Navigation, 2+1 Rear kombi Seats, Heated Seats, Comfort Dash, Carpet in Cab, High Beam Assist, Front & rear parking Sensors, Rear Camera, 4xKeys, App Connect, Electric Tailgate, Adaptive Cruise Control, Aux Parking Heater 80 Litre Fuel Tank Removable Tow Bar Hill Descent Diff Lock Voice Control Mud Flaps First Aid Kit Sunroof Acoustic Pack Side Scan.

SPORTLINE PACK ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATION:- Full Black Leather Interior,20" Alloy Wheels, Sportline Side Bars, Lowering Springs, Sportline Roof Bars, Tailgate Spoiler, Carbon Fibre Bumper Protector, ABT Front Splitter, ABT Front Grille, Fully Insulated and Suede Lined Rear with LED Interior Lighting.

View attachment 33887

View attachment 33888

View attachment 33889

View attachment 33890

Looks amazing. My van has also had the LV treatment...equally thinking of putting standard wheels back on with winter tyres...but wondered if it might be a tad too low for the front splitter, going from 20” down to 17”... having said that, lots of others have 40mm lowering with standard wheels so might well be fine. You planning to do that straight away? Let us know how you get on.
:thumbsup:

ENJOY!

Back