Team Indium Grey

Yes can we talk fog film please! I need to know if you took them out or applied the film whilst they were in situ? I applied film on my GTi polo and it was fiddly with them still in

I did it with fogs out. It's a film

I removed bumper to remove the grilles when I gloss blacked them

I think you would struggle with the film I used whilst in situ

There will no doubt be easier thinner film out there

I shouldn't really be giving all my secrets out, else everyone will have a bus like mine.;)

They look the part on T6DSG photos so gotta be worth a look, when you aiming to fit those springs of yours @andythom188 ?
They do look very nice on the indium grey ,My mate has offered to do them £60 to fit them and £20 to align and track so don't think it's worth me getting me hands dirty he reckons 2hrs labour to do them

They do look very nice on the indium grey ,My mate has offered to do them £60 to fit them and £20 to align and track so don't think it's worth me getting me hands dirty he reckons 2hrs labour to do them

At that price it's a bargain, definitely not worth getting your hands dirty, can't wait to see them and the difference they will make :thumbsup:

At that price it's a bargain, definitely not worth getting your hands dirty, can't wait to see them and the difference they will make :thumbsup:
Before and after pics m8 he is going to let me know 2moz when he can fit it in the diary

Regarding fitting the DRL'S , I get the bit of fitting the strips and drilling the small hole for wires, but for someone who has no... And I truly mean NO IDEA how to wire them, what do I need to do to get them to work with side lights ?

Regarding fitting the DRL'S , I get the bit of fitting the strips and drilling the small hole for wires, but for someone who has no... And I truly mean NO IDEA how to wire them, what do I need to do to get them to work with side lights ?

Problem with wiring them to sidelight means you physically have to turn sidelights on to get them to work. Whereas with ignition they're on regardless whether you have lights on or not

Not an issue, of course.

Thanks @t6dsg , the lads who done all the spray work on my front grills and foglights also done the badge, it's booked in again in 2 weeks to have wing mirrors done in gloss with the bottom half of casing done in red.
I use Liguid graphix in Widnes, they do everything from paint to hydro dipping :thumbsup:

Back