Team Indium Grey

Hi just picked up my new T30 Kombi in the best colour Grey, its the T6 Edition with a load of additional extras like the Sportline lower splitter and the OEM 30mm springs. Its basically got most things except leather.
The list is very long it was ordered in by the dealer so they stuck a couple of thousand in extras then I did the lip, springs and roof bars. ABT rear spoiler on order as are black side bars. Leather will have to wait but found a couple of great places that do the T6 covers with Bentley stitching so those might be next as well.
Have the seats got armrests? I’ve just ordered an Edition. Delivery October

Jon,
Lovely looking van, my grey edition should be here in September and I can’t wait. is yours a model year 18 or is it my 19. Just wondering if it came with a few new things on it.

Jon,
Lovely looking van, my grey edition should be here in September and I can’t wait. is yours a model year 18 or is it my 19. Just wondering if it came with a few new things on it.
Not absolutely sure its brand new but I did notice that when you spec a new edition on the VW web site it only gives you a 150 ps as an option this is a 204ps that I bought so perhaps its a slightly different model. By all accounts I thinks its the same it was already in stock and specced by the dealer so they stuck £2k of extras on it like comfort dash. voice, app control, power lock, extra drivers side door, metallic.

Hi Jon,
I was told that VW had stopped making the 204 manual but the 204 DSG version will still be produced. I am the same, I found a 204 manual edition in grey (unregistered) which is currently with swiss vans and hopefully will have delivered at the end of next week!. Have you had your lowered yet?

Hi Jon,
I was told that VW had stopped making the 204 manual but the 204 DSG version will still be produced. I am the same, I found a 204 manual edition in grey (unregistered) which is currently with swiss vans and hopefully will have delivered at the end of next week!. Have you had your lowered yet?
Yes had the dealer lower it with sportline springs 30mm didn’t want to mess with warranty might do to 50mm later and 20 inch rims. Done a 1000 miles already it’s really very nice to drive. Mine as it was a 204 ps it came with the black 18 inch alloys which I like very much. Put the dealer front sportline lower spoiler on as well think it looks great. Next on the list is soundproofing and a liner. Local guy does it looks great on the one I saw. After that’s it’s the ABT spoiler at the start of Sept with black side bars. The ABT spoiler allows the VW rear cycle rack to be used. It’s the only one

Hi Jon
I went for the T30 204 manual (above 1000kg payload) with the following:
Iridium Grey
Burgundy leather (Bentley stitched)
Heated Captains chairs
Twin electric doors
Power latching tailgate
18" Wolfrace Munich alloys (black & polished)
Comfort dash
Cab carpet
Black sidebars
Front splitter (swiss vans)
Rear spoiler (swiss vans)
towbar
Carpet, soundproofing & insulation in to the rear with 6LED's

Will wait an see if it needs lowering as the drive is on an incline! but looking to put some B14's on if ok.
looking forward to week on Friday!!

Hi Jon
I went for the T30 204 manual (above 1000kg payload) with the following:
Iridium Grey
Burgundy leather (Bentley stitched)
Heated Captains chairs
Twin electric doors
Power latching tailgate
18" Wolfrace Munich alloys (black & polished)
Comfort dash
Cab carpet
Black sidebars
Front splitter (swiss vans)
Rear spoiler (swiss vans)
towbar
Carpet, soundproofing & insulation in to the rear with 6LED's

Will wait an see if it needs lowering as the drive is on an incline! but looking to put some B14's on if ok.
looking forward to week on Friday!!
That looks like a superb spec I am pleased that the dealer put on the list parking sensors and rear camera its great quality and pretty handy.

Question? The burgundy leather is that something swiss vans do themselves?

Yes Swiss vans (I assume either in house or a sub-contractor) will supply the van with any leather / style you like (within reason!)
The edition spec is awesome with amount of kit it comes with!

Yes Swiss vans (I assume either in house or a sub-contractor) will supply the van with any leather / style you like (within reason!)
I am especially happy with the 204ps engine its pretty good and plenty of torque I haven't opened it up yet but driving like miss daisy is getting 38mpg
Its worth the wait for sure love mine its a great vehicle

Hi guys. Sorry its been a long time.
Iv been waiting on some side skirts to his the underneath lift under one side and to blend the lift in the other.
They finally came and iv got them painted and on, also painted the lip of the lift too to make it more stealth. Have a look at my old pics and these new ones and hopefully you guys like it?

PICT_20180811_192150.JPG

PICT_20180811_193230.JPG

PICT_20180811_192655.JPG

PICT_20180811_193347.JPG

PICT_20180811_193428.JPG

PICT_20180811_191926.JPG

PICT_20180811_192135.JPG

PICT_20180811_191624.JPG

I’ve also just ordered a similar vehicle from Swiss Andy, mine arrives 2nd week September :thumbsup:

Back