Team Indium Grey

I work for myself and have done for the last 16 years. I dont smoke , I dont drink alot at all, I dont go on fancy 5 star package holidays, I am not mad on football so dont subscribe to Sky at £100 per month, I have a SIM only mobile contract at £10 per month, I dont get holiday pay, I dont get sick pay, I dont have any employer paid pension contributions, cash jobs are meaningless nowadays has everything goes through the bank BUT I am the proud owner of a 67 plate T6 DSG Highline for which it has taken me 24 years of vehicle buying and selling to arrive here. Enjoy your van you deserve it!

Already cruising the forum ordered my T6 Iridium Grey Edition Transporter will be ready 16th July got quite a selection of extras as it was. A dealer ordered van. I’m having the dealer Eibach 30mm kit and Sportline bumper fitted. It’s my first Transporter been on my list for years. Bloody excited

Already cruising the forum ordered my T6 Iridium Grey Edition Transporter will be ready 16th July got quite a selection of extras as it was. A dealer ordered van. I’m having the dealer Eibach 30mm kit and Sportline bumper fitted. It’s my first Transporter been on my list for years. bloomin excited
Nice :) don’t forget to post some pictures on the team grey thread.

I’m in team grey myself and so are 4 of my workmates, we are all 40-50 years old hence why we call it “middle age grey” it’s a very popular colour with people of a certain age. When I was in my 30’s I had a black one then a white one when I just turned 40, now I’m closer to 50 I will be heading for “Mojave beige” as beige seems to be THE colour for pensioners :(

I’m in team grey myself and so are 4 of my workmates, we are all 40-50 years old hence why we call it “middle age grey” it’s a very popular colour with people of a certain age. When I was in my 30’s I had a black one then a white one when I just turned 40, now I’m closer to 50 I will be heading for “Mojave beige” as beige seems to be THE colour for pensioners :(
Haahha.. embrace it.

Hopefully not as I’ve got Martin from travelvolts fitting inverter electrics Friday and got lots to do on inside van b4 it can go to work and earn it’s keep

Thats pretty poor delivery of it then. Such a shame! Hope you don't find any more. They will most likely blend them in and polish out now though unfortunately.

Back