Team Indium Grey

Joined team grey about a month ago now.

Picked up a t32 highline. Started buying a few bits to start tastefully modding it.

Here is how it was when I bought it:

View attachment 23342

View attachment 23343

I’ve then had painted bumper inserts, grill and mirror covers, indicator surrounds gloss black. Fitted b14s and bbs Sv wheels. Plus maxton front splitter.

Still got sidebars and rear quarter windows to fit. But we’ll happy with how it’s looking.

Not the best photos though.

View attachment 23344

View attachment 23346

View attachment 23345

View attachment 23347

That looks lovely Eddie, that is how I want mine looking when it finally arrives.
Been looking at the bbs sv and the xa and still can’t decide which to get as they both look great.
What suspension drop did you go for?
And is that a v1 or v2 Maxton splitter? Can’t make it out in the picture.

That looks lovely Eddie, that is how I want mine looking when it finally arrives.
Been looking at the bbs sv and the xa and still can’t decide which to get as they both look great.
What suspension drop did you go for?
And is that a v1 or v2 Maxton splitter? Can’t make it out in the picture.

It’s dropped on b14s, 15mm from bottom on front and 20mm on rear.

The splitter is v1.

I’m happy with how it’s come together.

I’m pleased they turned up without ant damage this time and I’ll be looking forward to some pics when the mods are done,
And as for the golds .... you are too cool 24 too cool

Feel good about the margins you're getting away with ;) ....my electrician turns up in a 2006 Ford Transit Connect worth about £500

It's taken years to get to this level, when I first started my first van was actually a car, a battered fiat with a roof rack and no back seats. Every time I've replaced a vehicle I've saved a bit more and the vehicle itself worth a bit more on the resale.
Got my first transporter in 2006 and never looked back.
There's a lot of hours and hard work bought that van (and a bit of luck) :):thumbsup:

Feel good about the margins you're getting away with ;) ....my electrician turns up in a 2006 Ford Transit Connect worth about £500

This maybe said in jest but statements like that when you turn up on site make my blood boil especially when you put far more hours in than most and the people that are normally telling how much you must be charging are the same people that blow hundreds of pounds a month on booze and smoking

This maybe said in jest but statements like that when you turn up on site make my blood boil especially when you put far more hours in than most and the people that are normally telling how much you must be charging are the same people that blow hundreds of pounds a month on booze and smoking

Plenty of people work hard Pete and won't ever unfortunately get anywhere near owning a T6 and it's not because they smoke and/or drink. It might be because they can't get 'cash jobs', or, are on minimum wage, say as a Social Carer in the community or, have a family with a bazillion kids to support !!? I was in fact congratulating him on his achievement, as he referred to himself as a "lowly electrician". My electrician is divorced and has the usual associated eye watering bills/costs of being the ex-husband - hence a 2006 Transit Connect. I can however understand that on building sites, you personally, may be on the receiving end of the typical Green Eyed Monster snide remarks.

Plenty of people work hard Pete and won't ever unfortunately get anywhere near owning a T6 and it's not because they smoke and/or drink. It might be because they can't get 'cash jobs', or, are on minimum wage, say as a Social Carer in the community or, have a family with a bazillion kids to support !!? I was in fact congratulating him on his achievement, as he referred to himself as a "lowly electrician". My electrician is divorced and has the usual associated eye watering bills/costs of being the ex-husband - hence a 2006 Transit Connect. I can however understand that on building sites, you personally, may be on the receiving end of the typical Green Eyed Monster snide remarks.

There was no offence taken there Shredder, I just wanted to put forward the facts. There's plenty tradesman in my locality who do rip off their customers, usually leaving a substandard job behind them too, hopefully karma will catch up with them someday.

Fair enough it’s just when you’re a lowly electrician such as myself who drives all over the country doing 12-14 hour days regularly and even more in the summer, 30k miles a year for the last 20 years working for myself and not divorced yet anyway I don’t see why people think you’re over charging or not paying tax ? Massive respect to anyone who works in social care as what ever they are earning it’s not enough

Back