Team Indium Grey

How much did they cost if you don't mind asking?

They were part of the whole conversion, but along the lines of £1800 +vat. Possibly cheaper if you went to Coastal directly, my seats were farmed out as part of the conversion carried out by Wessex Vans.

It's finished, well I'm sure there will always be something else, but for now at least.

Wessex Vans

They are selling themselves a little short, none of the actual build spec is listed.

3469e1d.jpg

Cracking job @Leeroy33, loving the roof rack. I assume that's a wheel chair lift on the side? Do you still need this fitted even though you can drop the van so low? Oh and how can you not resist removing the Blue protection off the rear step :eek:

Cracking job @Leeroy33, loving the roof rack. I assume that's a wheel chair lift on the side? Do you still need this fitted even though you can drop the van so low? Oh and how can you not resist removing the Blue protection off the rear step :eek:
Hey. Thank you mate. I really really wanna take it off but I'll try it first with a ramp and see how I go but maybe in future I'll do something. With the regards to the blue bit, I literally haven't even spent enough time with it to take it off lol. I had to wait 7 months for it to be ordered the converted for a wheelchair chair, had it for 3 weeks then sent it to get airride and is been there for 6 weeks because of delays with wheels and airride so im so excited about getting it back.

Hey. Thank you mate. I really really wanna take it off but I'll try it first with a ramp and see how I go but maybe in future I'll do something. With the regards to the blue bit, I literally haven't even spent enough time with it to take it off lol. I had to wait 7 months for it to be ordered the converted for a wheelchair chair, had it for 3 weeks then sent it to get airride and is been there for 6 weeks because of delays with wheels and airride so im so excited about getting it back.

My concern would be that getting smashed off depending on how low you ride on a normal road.

I noticed in another thread you are going down the Rotiform route. Which wheels have you chosen?

I know, I'm going to have too ride it high for now. Iv fine for these Rotiforms and these simple 3sDM while I wait for the Rotiform's and probably good so I don't scratch up the very expensive Rotiform's

4558FEA3-8126-4F37-9EB6-61F940AF2793.png

EB492077-F2B4-47A1-B072-7EC77E69D9FD.png

Back