Team Indium Grey

how much is dipped, and how much is genuine? Either way it's looks pretty good, I only ask as I'm looking to get a few items Dipped and those components look quite convincing (if they are a dip).
The lower grill pic (second last) looks genuine... the engine bay, bonnet and top grill look dipped to me.... but really nicely done either way :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

how much is dipped, and how much is genuine? Either way it's looks pretty good, I only ask as I'm looking to get a few items Dipped and those components look quite convincing (if they are a dip).
The lower grill pic (second last) looks genuine... the engine bay, bonnet and top grill look dipped to me.... but really nicely done either way :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Everything has been replaced and dipped..from water/oil bottles to scuttle/wipers to bonnet with air brush logo (inside and out) grilles mirrors..

Wings are currently being treated.

Everything has been replaced and dipped..from water/oil bottles to scuttle/wipers to bonnet with air brush logo (inside and out) grilles mirrors..

Wings are currently being treated.

who's doing the dipping service for you @Fish ? Can you share the details or inbox me please

All OEM replacements supplied by @Pauly (apart from T5 engine cover which I had from new on T5.1 - this was modified by myself the had it all smoothed n polished).

Due to the bonnet size, only one type of film is available so everything had to follow that, weave direction is consistent all the way across from mirror-to-mirror..

Wicked coatings in Poole, speak with Lyle and Chris... mention my name and Im sure they'll help out.

Idid notice the attention to detail on the weave / pattern match. It's the only way it should be done!

@Pablo nice indeed! But what is your lowering on the van?

It's only on a 35mm lower, think it could do with more to look right but also considering a set of 18" sportlines in black. The ride is just a little too bumpy for my liking but I am coming from a t5 that had the standard 16" wheels on.

Back