Team Indium Grey

Gone from team Black to Team Grey tks to the guys At Merseyspeed..... top blokes.

Now now..... gone from a 180 to a 204 both DSG but the difference is a lot more than I expected.....

That is a bit of a bummer mate i got these 2nd hand off a chap on here for a bit of a bargin best not say how much lol, finish is a tad poor on them been off and back on a few times and tge paints scratched round the wheel nuts.

By the sounds of it though, you could send the wheels in for a refurb and get them professional powder coated for about £300 odd and the finish will then be perfect. And still be quids in compared to the pricier wheels.
What would be more interesting is the weight difference! Typical more expensive wheels have been better developed and are often lighter than cheaper wheels.

By the sounds of it though, you could send the wheels in for a refurb and get them professional powder coated for about £300 odd and the finish will then be perfect. And still be quids in compared to the pricier wheels.
What would be more interesting is the weight difference! Typical more expensive wheels have been better developed and are often lighter than cheaper wheels.

As soon as they need new tyres i might look at hydro dipping

First post on the VW forum and finally took the plunge and pick up my 66 plate Grey Kombi tomorrow!! owned a Transit sport for years and has been perfect was going to order on Monday a New Sport or go for the MSport had figures agreed and driving up the M6 thought I would pop into VW just to see what they had, came across this DSG 8k miles model with nav and electric doors and what sold it was the drive could not believe how well it drove!! anyway my plan is to put 20" alloys on roof bars, sidebars and insulate the inside all in the future I must add but proper happy!!

20171113_154125.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks just need to sort some 20" alloys I really do like the Axe E20 but don't know if they are suitable would appreciate any feedback or alternatives ;-)

There's a nice set of new 20s in the sales section that would suit a Grey T6.
(thats the 2nd time i've mentioned those wheels, and they are nothing to so with me)

Has anyone got a pic of grey t6 lowered 40mm with 18’’ sportline alloys?

Think il change my 20,s as I’ve been told the ride will be much improved

Just curious how the 18,s look

Back