Team Indium Grey

Picked my new toy up yesterday. Weather was sunny, van was shining and I'm smiling ear to ear. This is my first van and after clocking up a few miles now I can honestly say I'm loving the experience. The ACC is fantastic combined with the DSG and power delivery of this 150ps engine is very smooth and more than enough. Just need some black side bars, Gloss black rear spoiler and Gloss black front spliter from Custom Vanz and then onto the inside which I have a consultation with New Wave Custom Conversions Monday. HAPPY DAYS.View attachment 1607 View attachment 1608 View attachment 1609
Looks great !

Twoguns - was that dash a special order? I was under the impression it was only fitted to the caravelle, I may have been mis-informed though.

Yes, at the time it was a £350 + vat optional extra. One of the best box's I ticked.
This is the mythical dash called 'comfort' dash everyone is after! You are lucky to get this as it appears to be hit and miss!

IMG_2325.JPG IMG_2368.JPG
IMG_3091.JPG IMG_3093.JPG

Pic of my 2016 kombi highline 180 DSG t32

Current mods

Side bars
Roof rails
B8 shocks and 50mm springs
20" alloys running good year eagle f1 275 35 20
Custom front seats and rears to match
Maxton Front splitter
Gloss front grilles
Carbon rear bumper guard
Custom stickers
A few vcds tweaks

Jobs over winter are to carpet and line the rear in a suede type fabric

IMG_3095.JPG

Hey buddy..... Nice looking van..... Welcome to team grey!! Another top looking van for team grey :mexican wave:

Thanks guys. I love the bus. I can't wait to get the back all insulated, sound deadened and lined.

Stunning @t6dsg , welcome to team grey, looks the business mate :thumbsup:
Team grey goes from strength to strength

I drove a friend of mines t5.1 which he has fully lined in the rear. The sound difference is night and day. That's the next step

I wanted the ronal aero 18 wheels, I wanted to have a retro type look, but unfortunately they are not load rated for the t32

Back