Team Indium Grey

Shine in the 1st one makes it look better. Oh if only I had the time to clean my van. I don't have 4 minutes to myself let alone 4 hours!!!!
Oh well back to work for a rest tomorrow (not).

well finally work has commenced on the panel van, been waiting for the windows fitting for over a month now and there in.

So I've cracked on with some sound deadening, need to make replacement panels for all the stock ones

Carpet lining next

Side bars fitted

IMG_1377.JPG IMG_1380.JPG IMG_1378.JPG

IMG_1381.JPG

Lovely looking van there @Jayc, nice twist on the Porsche decals. What wheels are you running they look a bit like fondmetal stc-10?

They are 35 profile..no your right. Not load rated for a T32 but the eay I look at it its carrying no more weight than my previous T30..I like the room in the lwb..same as my old T3 atlantic.

They are 35 profile..no your right. Not load rated for a T32 but the eay I look at it its carrying no more weight than my previous T30..I like the room in the lwb..same as my old T3 atlantic.

Each to their own pal..
Looking good!.

Each to their own decisions.. Just be aware of the legal implications of running under rated wheels and tyres on a t32, it does not matter in law if you run it around empty or full, it's the weight capability designation on the data plate that means it needs the load rated stuff.. I for one will never condone such practice, no matter how much I like the look of the wheels.

BTW, each wheel and each tyre is a separate offence, and carry's its own points, this means a total of 24points if 3 points per "offence"..... = no licence...

You will also probably have a Prohibition of use notice slapped on it as well at the scene, meaning it can't move another inch unless on a trailer or truck, as it can't even be towed..

Last edited:
Back