Team Indium Grey

Wow Pedro that's rear fitout is cool in both meanings of the word.

What do you carry in it when it's loaded?
I think it needs lowering 30mm minimum.

Last edited:
Thanks @RattyMcClelland , Im also thinking it needs lowering, more at the front than the rear, but will probably go either 30 or 40 mm, vanstyle going to get more money from me ...:whistle:

what model T6 is yours then @Pedro are those 20" GTS rims ?
My model is the Trendline 140 Dsg. I was fortunate that it came with the multi function steering wheel.
Wasn't worried about no alloys as knew I would've changed them anyway, and also couldn't have air con as they have to decommission it when fitting refrigeration unit.
The rims are 20" gts with 275/40/20 tyres.

My model is the Trendline 140 Dsg. I was fortunate that it came with the multi function steering wheel.
Wasn't worried about no alloys as knew I would've changed them anyway, and also couldn't have air con as they have to decommission it when fitting refrigeration unit.
The rims are 20" gts with 275/40/20 tyres.

Are those rims the correct weight rating for the T32 then ?

Yes they are @StudleyGlass , customvanz fit them to all models , T28,30,32.
The wheels are the Gts model, with the Gts stamp on them but if this "stamp" didn't bother you they are actually called cades "Thor" and can be purchased elsewhere (sixonetwo) :thumbsup:

ok thanks @Pedro , i'm just looking at rims with the legal weight rating stamp for the T32 , don't think i should put the wrong ones on, not worth the risk

Picked my new toy up yesterday. Weather was sunny, van was shining and I'm smiling ear to ear. This is my first van and after clocking up a few miles now I can honestly say I'm loving the experience. The ACC is fantastic combined with the DSG and power delivery of this 150ps engine is very smooth and more than enough. Just need some black side bars, Gloss black rear spoiler and Gloss black front spliter from Custom Vanz and then onto the inside which I have a consultation with New Wave Custom Conversions Monday. HAPPY DAYS.Number Plate Deleted Front.jpg Number Plate Deleted Back.jpg 019dad6644c667f585a43bcf68e5605ff9d1186f93.jpg

Great choice and good looking van buddy.... New wave are very good too. Would also recommend a meeting with Ed at Celtic Motofhome just done the road in Bedwas.

View attachment 1601 View attachment 1602 View attachment 1600 View attachment 1599 View attachment 1598 Well, finally got my bus back, and like a small child who cannot wait for Christmas , i decided that I could not wait any longer to fit my alloys and tyres ( which had sat in garage for over 5 weeks) .
So now just got to wait till 19th October for visit to vanstyle for roof spolier, and side and roof bars...
And maybe lowered.... But still not sure as I do carry some weight in her......
Nice van man, Obviously the best colour. Which wind deflectors have you got?

Heko ones, I had them in my t5 , then just had them removed and fitted them to this one, they go in the channel and never had any problems with them. :thumbsup:

Heko ones, I had them in my t5 , then just had them removed and fitted them to this one, they go in the channel and never had any problems with them. :thumbsup:
Cheers pal. I'll add them to my ever growing shopping list.

View attachment 1601 View attachment 1602 View attachment 1600 View attachment 1599 View attachment 1598 Well, finally got my bus back, and like a small child who cannot wait for Christmas , i decided that I could not wait any longer to fit my alloys and tyres ( which had sat in garage for over 5 weeks) .
So now just got to wait till 19th October for visit to vanstyle for roof spolier, and side and roof bars...
And maybe lowered.... But still not sure as I do carry some weight in her......
Glad to see you've had her back m8 looking very nice indeed but we're are you going to fit the rock n roll bed with all that insulated panels ;)

Glad to see you've had her back m8 looking very nice indeed but we're are you going to fit the rock n roll bed with all that insulated panels ;)

Thanks @andythom188 , It's funny you should say that as I'm currently trying to pursuade the missus to change her motor for a customvans gts kombi......... Trying being the operative word.... o_O

Back