Team Indium Grey

A guy in Harlow from a company called Hybrid paint I think. He has been recommended by a friend. Ordered my wheels now too, Going for Wolfrace Entourage in gloss black 275/40/20

Unfortunatly the pub is closed due to too many lock in's, would have been very unproductive day if it was open.
That trailer isn't mine, was borrowed for the day as mine is on a different site full of sand.

Welcome to the madhouse @Sosarge , I've got the same in lwb :thumbsup: minus the bars and with vee dub transporters Mudflaps... Here's to many mods and many miles full of smiles :thumbsup: oh, look in forum shop at dark cherry led rear lights.. They look sweet with the indium grey :whistle::thumbsup::D

View attachment 7245 Picked this up on Saturday..... T32 150 DSG Highline. Already changed the wheels & a few VCDS tweaks.
Very nice van @Sosarge, did you have to pay extra for the yellow flashes on the door?;)
With it being a T32 hope you were supplied with the correct load rated alloys and tyres, and looked at all of the threads on here relating to the subject.

@Sosarge, great looking van . Is it lowered? And have you got spacers on the wheels? As they look to be filling the arches perfectly.

Back