Team Indium Grey

Team Grey + 1, SWB Kombi Highline 150 DSG and a happy bunny sat in the driver's seat.

Big shout out* to Oli at Bognor Motors for a good deal, impressive skill in resolving minor issues and a fabulous blue sky, and mirrored sea, down Bognor way today, just to add icing to the cake. Even if Oli isn't actually in charge of the weather, and the view, I was very impressed.

Getting in the queue for conversion... pics when we're underway.

*Apologies, I just turned fifty. Is there a new expression now?**

**I should know, there are two teenagers in my house.***

***They don't talk to me. They're teenagers.

Team Grey + 1, SWB Kombi Highline 150 DSG and a happy bunny sat in the driver's seat.

Big shout out* to Oli at Bognor Motors for a good deal, impressive skill in resolving minor issues and a fabulous blue sky, and mirrored sea, down Bognor way today, just to add icing to the cake. Even if Oli isn't actually in charge of the weather, and the view, I was very impressed.

Awesome mate, have you stopped smiling and looking out the window every 5 minutes

Thanks Rupert, even your new van and the conversion journey you are about to embark on :)

My winter setup is oem suspension & 255/60/18 tyres all around. Some BMW original 18" wheels front 8,5" rear 9" (20mm spacer)
This setup is 5cm higher than oem.
Summer setup: KW Variant3 & Vossen CVT replicas 9/10/19" and this is 15cm lower than wintermode.

Love the look of your winter set up; the wheels/tyres/front chrome bar look fab.
255/60/18 is a big tyre. Do you notice the 10% increase in gearing when you drive it? Does it catch when the suspension bottoms out?
Is your summer set up really 150mm lower than your winter set up?

Back