Team Indium Grey

@Hickey , could you let me know the measurement from rear lh arch side to you cabinet please, trying to work out if I will have enough room for a r&r bed on rails like yours. :thumbsdown::thumbsup:

I should get it back next week so can check then, tho its a standard 3/4 rnr bed the rails don't make it any wider

Does the Reino rail just get bonded to the car, or does it get drilled and bolted too? I really don't want something drilling into it. If it's bonded then I'd be keen to get 1 installed on both sides!
It gets both mate, there are pre-drilled screw holes down its length and then it equally gets bonded on with something like silaflex.

Hi All,

First post but been picking up loads of info on the forum for ideas on new T6. Picked van up on Thursday and its looking rather boring at the minute (see pic)

I have got it booked in for some 40mm springs, rear spoiler and a set of 20" alloys are on order :)

Really impressed with engine having had 2 sportline 180s in the past, this seems really powerful without any running in time. Killer features for me though have been the ACC and electric doors and tailgate, really cool!

I want to cut out road noise from rear and in last vans i used the Motexion bulkhead and they were really good and effective. This van is going to be ply lined/carpeted so the Motexion will not fit (at least so I'm told). Has anyone made their own or know of a good solution to be used with carpeted panels?

Yeah have looked through that thread, well impressive stuff but most of these experts seem to be down south and I am Manchester way. I also cannot see anyone who has made a bulkhead as most owners are looking for a camper type thing and i just want to isolate the rear 'boot' space from the main cabin but retain some simple way to remove for the odd delivery job i may want to do

Hi all, new to the forum, some lovely vans on here I'm jealous. I've just purchased some H&R 40mm springs, 18" Springfield alloys and a Maxton front splitter. I'm really tempted to purchase the LED headlamps from HazzyDayz and when it comes to handing the van back I could re sell them. Decisions decisions.

IMG_1914.JPG IMG_1916.JPG IMG_1917.JPG

Back