Team Indium Grey

Well, rear quarter windows are in and I'm pretty happy with the decision to do it. So much lighter inside the bus, and now a better experience for passengers who occupy the 3rd row too.

I'm having rear windows added during my camper conversion and I thought long and hard about it. It looks good :thumbsup:

I'm having rear windows added during my camper conversion and I thought long and hard about it. It looks good :thumbsup:

Yeah, up until about 2/3 weeks ago I think i was dead set not to do windows in the rear quarters. But then the more I've been thinking about it the more sense it made. Especially as I have a 3rd row bench and I wanted the family to enjoy the experience. On top of that, at least now if we do trips to the coast and the weather doesn't play ball we can enjoy a full 360degree view from inside the bus without the panels being there. And having windows doesn't prevent doing a camper conversion later so I'm hoping it was the right decision really.

And having windows doesn't prevent doing a camper conversion later so I'm hoping it was the right decision really.

We're doing a camper conversion, but I want to be able to wake up and look out of the window. I want to be able to have the sun coming into the van from whichever directions it's shining, I want to keep it light and airy.

We are fitting decent curtain so can always close them.

Oh Fish, they are top drawer. What are they? (and before any smart arse points out that they are alloy wheels - I'm not that stooopid).

Called 'Mayfair' from wheel mania, birmingham way. About 1650 ish

Just looked at their website, me like these ones. Yummy - but something else I can't afford.
MGMCAPPEDTYRED-800x600.jpg

I thinkWheel Mania were the first to get these in and called them MGM mania..these are now(or were made) by inovit(?)
Wheel manias new wheel is the Mayfair,just not sure on the load rating for these mayfairs.

The inovits are on ebay at 649, if i remember right.. the same shop has the other wheels I posted..

Back