Maxton Front splitter
Gloss front grilles
Carbon rear bumper guard
Custom stickers
A few vcds tweaks

Jobs over winter are to carpet and line the rear in a suede type fabric

View attachment 1953
Hi,
I'm new on the Forum, what are those lovely front seats you have fitted , they really look the part, anychance you can let me know.
Cheers

I considering getting another T6 and looked at speccing up a trendline, the price soon went up when i added a heated screen and alarm etc etc
I reckon if you ordered a trendline and specced it up to a highline level you would be paying a few grand over the odds for it, that would be a damn expensive paint job, but very rare !

How is a trendline different from a Highline.

Stating the bleeding obvious :D @Caulkhead it is a lower specification. One important difference is the alarm system is a Thatcher Group 1 with all sorts of benefits and the windscreen is heated. It is worth going online and downloading the VW T6 July 2016 Brochure that has the details. Neither spec includes the H7 twin headlight system which many on here will tell you should be the minimum standard to have on your vehicle.

@Fish , is that the same carbon fibre effect vinyl as used on the front? Might pay to do the bumper sill area in same and carry on lower stripe to the area below glass? All in all looking good :thumbsup:

@Fish , is that the same carbon fibre effect vinyl as used on the front? Might pay to do the bumper sill area in same and carry on lower stripe to the area below glass? All in all looking good :thumbsup:

Thanks mate,
Yeah was alittle left over from the roll I had so got alittle carried away..(attached):whistle:
I have a carbon cill from 'the world of carbon' to go on the bumper area, mainly to avoid the inevitable scratches when loading kit in etc. Have yet to fit said cill as im not sure if im heading for ABT or wait to see what else come out this year..

20170202_110937.jpg

Team Grey been alittle quite so I thought i'd add another will in for the mix..

1.jpg

@ZipcodeUK That looks very nice, very classy look :cool: and even with privacy glass must lighten the inside somewhat. No problems now with being sentenced to travel in the former boot area and the fighting now will be over to sit in the back rather than in the second row. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks mate,
Yeah was alittle left over from the roll I had so got alittle carried away..(attached):whistle:
I have a carbon cill from 'the world of carbon' to go on the bumper area, mainly to avoid the inevitable scratches when loading kit in etc. Have yet to fit said cill as im not sure if im heading for ABT or wait to see what else come out this year..

View attachment 4669 View attachment 4670
I'm liking the little detailed touches m8

Back