Team Indium Grey

Spot on, will protect the bonnet and shouldn't have the same potential to damage the paint as a car bra as some folk have found.
I have been trying to work out your avatar picture for ages, what is it? Totally bizarrely, flip knows why, but when I squint I thought it was a pregnant belly with an outty bellybutton - other than the bits sticking out of it's back of course!

Spot on, will protect the bonnet and shouldn't have the same potential to damage the paint as a car bra as some folk have found.
I have been trying to work out your avatar picture for ages, what is it? Totally bizarrely, flip knows why, but when I squint I thought it was a pregnant belly with an outty bellybutton - other than the bits sticking out of it's back of course!
:fast rofl:
That gave me a proper lol moment.. I have not had that said before (outty belly button)..hahaha

The Idea of the logo took me weeks to get right but basiy..
Surname - Fish
Tree - wood/ joinery

Some people see tree, seaweed, fish, outty belly button, fire etc..
But its a fish within a tree

But your right, with all the stone chip threads etc this should help.. never been keen on bonnet bras for thoes reasons.

And with a 7 year warrenty materials and fitting it was a good £80.00.

Well you got me there @Fish , i was convinced it was a set of antlers it was the the spot in the middle that confused me :unsure:;):)

:fast rofl:
That gave me a proper lol moment.. I have not had that said before (outty belly button)..hahaha

The Idea of the logo took me weeks to get right but basiy..
Surname - Fish
Tree - wood/ joinery

Some people see tree, seaweed, fish, outty belly button, fire etc..
But its a fish within a tree
Oh yeah, I can see that too.

But your right, with all the stone chip threads etc this should help.. never been keen on bonnet bras for thoes reasons.

And with a 7 year warrenty materials and fitting it was a good £80.00.
That seems like a really good price. 7 year warranty alone has to be worth the 80 notes.

I think I have choosen the wheels for this Spring. Going for a slightly cheaper wheel as I will change them in the summer for something else.

I think these were once called 'MGM Mainia' by a company that imported them.

Screenshot_20170128-172347.jpg

I have looked at those (and a million others) really want some concave spokes rims but every tine i fine them there not rated high enough for my T32. What is the rating on those mate ?

I have looked at those (and a million others) really want some concave spokes rims but every tine i fine them there not rated high enough for my T32. What is the rating on those mate ?

I believe they are suitable for T32, however I seem to have alit of incorrect information in my head.:thumbsdown:

These are nice concave correct load rated for T32 20" Rimstlye is a great site to get the correct wheels for your T6

tws.jpg

Back