Team Indium Grey

What would you like to know buddy?.
I didnt want full cut panel due to security and privacy etc, also no need then for blinds inside and insulation can still be used.
Personally I prefer the glass effect on a LWB, just think it looks better. And once the winter set up has change the overall look will hopefully improve to.

I see, so it' genuine windows bonded on top of the panel to make it look like it's a window from the outside. I get it now. Looks good. Agree, the windows make the LWB look, well not so long lol.

I see, so it' genuine windows bonded on top of the panel to make it look like it's a window from the outside. I get it now. Looks good. Agree, the windows make the LWB look, well not so long lol.

Thats What i was hoping for. Will take a couple more pictures tomorrow at more of a distance.

Huge thanks to @DaveyB for "helping" (practically doing all the work) to get my front splitter fitted this morning. Weather was supposed to be chilli but clear, instead it was cold and wet! Dave, thanks for your expertise, very much appreciated, I owe you big time.
Not the best pic I know but I'm really happy with how the front looks now!!

View attachment 4134
Hi.. Is there any chance you can post a side on pic of your van. I'm thinking about getting exactly those wheels and lowering by 30mm and would love to see how they look.
cheers!

Hi.. Is there any chance you can post a side on pic of your van. I'm thinking about getting exactly those wheels and lowering by 30mm and would love to see how they look.
cheers!

This is about as side on as I have without grabbing a pic tomorrow or over the weekend.

IMG_5579.JPG

I like the look of that. Been thinking of wheels but can't make my mind up, been thinking of these. View attachment 4278

I like those, my opinion though is the Kombi is a big van, and having thinly spoked alloys just seems to make the wheels look really small. So if you go that route, it's got to be 19" or 20"s.

I like those, my opinion though is the Kombi is a big van, and having thinly spoked alloys just seems to make the wheels look really small. So if you go that route, it's got to be 19" or 20"s.
I'm thinking 19" with a 30 drop, I drove a t6 with 20s and a 50 drop and it was horrid.

@Thogg
They also come in Blue which is the colour im leaning too.. my head says Irdium Grey and these blue will work.. but my eyes have yet to find this combo..

Think they might be a 'bit love and hate'

Screenshot_20170119-232805.jpg

Bebb.
Salop Vans - shrewsbury.
Approx £1600 weight rated, 3 colours available

Not sure about the blue personally but I like the first one you posted. My only thought being they are a bit 'open' i.e. You can see through to calipers etc which aren't the nicest looking on a standard van!!

Back