Team Indium Grey

Not everyone like the 'rough' look but due to work tools, cleaning etc..

(I had fitted 16mm engineered oak flooring but wife didnt like the finish)

.. so this is my next option..

Stage one floor done for today!. Stage two - powdercoat, colour (metalic flec) maybe an anodised blue??.

Any suggestion.

20170110_141454.jpg 1484058581687-1904678089.jpg

Not everyone like the 'rough' look but due to work tools, cleaning etc..

(I had fitted 16mm engineered oak flooring but wife didnt like the finish)

.. so this is my next option..

Stage one floor done for today!. Stage two - powdercoat, colour (metalic flec) maybe an anodised blue??.

Any suggestion.

View attachment 4025 View attachment 4026
Yeah, take it out of the van before spraying. :thumbsup:. that's about as helpful as I can be when it comes to spraying. Hope it helps.

Anodising will scratch worse than powder coating or did I get that wrong and it's a colour. :rolleyes:

Thanks. It'll be powder coated just not sure the colour yet.. but it'll be a metallic type.. maybe irdium to match outside?... no ideas at the moment..

Think i would leave it as is, looks nice
Did you cut it yourself ??

@Fish , how about leaving std, pop rivet fasteners to it, and carpet on top for family days out, held in place by fasteners, then for work, roll carpet up/remove with seats as required?:thumbsdown::thumbsup::sleep::sleep:

Thanks. It'll be powder coated just not sure the colour yet.. but it'll be a metallic type.. maybe irdium to match outside?... no ideas at the moment..
You could have it coated with speedliner as opposed to powder coated it will last forever.

Think i would leave it as is, looks nice
Did you cut it yourself ??

Yeah, what I was doing when we spoke this morning mate.. 9million measurments..

It has grown no me alittle since this morning.. certainly keeps heat in with the 8mm insulation under the ply..

@Fish , how about leaving std, pop rivet fasteners to it, and carpet on top for family days out, held in place by fasteners, then for work, roll carpet up/remove with seats as required?:thumbsdown::thumbsup::sleep::sleep:

I do like that idead mate.. nice thick carpet..(no shoes allowed area).. maybe a colour coded edge..
Cracking idea.. thanks.

Nothing in my van has the ablity to slide mate.. every single tool/item as a place with either a bracket or mounting point..

And a loads of dewalt boxes.

@Fish , your welcome, might be after doing the same to mine, did you create a cutting file? As I have a CNC laser cutter near me who is "friendly":thumbsup:;)

Tomorrow is supposed to be the day I join team grey. The child in me is bouncing in me. The cynic is pulling the child's hair and telling him to quiet down. No way the dealer will be good to his word.... #excited #overwaiting #expectitllbeanotherweek #yepihashtag

Back